• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Rebrand Update Thread (Real Charlotte Fans-Censorship Free Edition)

Proudiddy

all i got out of that is you feel entitled to tell jordan to spend millions of dollars rebranding because you bought some 10$ tickets to see the bobcats

entitlement is rarely recognized by those that feel entitled

you come across as a 13 year old that expects to be paid for doing chores when you already have a roof over your head and food on your plate

Wrong. Wrong. And Wrong.

Customer is always right.

I've worked for anything and everything I've ever gotten and NEVER had anything of value given to me. You couldn't be more wrong, but it isn't about me. You know you're wrong, it's just an easy fallback.

Lastly, cool story bro... Want to shoot my laptop?

Wrong. Wrong. And Wrong.

Customer is always right.

I've worked for anything and everything I've ever gotten and NEVER had anything of value given to me. You couldn't be more wrong, but it isn't about me. You know you're wrong, it's just an easy fallback.

Lastly, cool story bro... Want to shoot my laptop?

customer is always right if you work at mcdonalds

customer is always right if you work at mcdonalds

Or if the majority of your fanbase that is putting money in your pockets demands change. And I don't buy $10 tickets. But even for those that do, they're putting money in MJ's pocket. Go tell him their money isn't green. Let them stop buying tickets and see how long he keeps the franchise. Let executives stop buying up suites and tell MJ that their money doesn't matter. All those people have a say. I'll let you continue to make up new irrelevant arguments as you go though.

This is useless.

so basically you're suggesting they boycott the bobcats if they're not rebranded

way to be a fan

Reading comprehension fail. I was saying "what if" people stopped buying tickets. You're acting as if the fans money means nothing. Then you belittle people that have bought $10 tickets... I said to tell MJ their money doesn't count. Tell him it amounts to nothing, as you suggest.

If they stopped buying tickets, you don't think MJ would notice? Because all sales related to the team don't go to MJ right? LOL... Boycotting is for retards that don't want a team... You should be familiar with that approach. I don't want that, so don't put words in my mouth. It's called a hypothetical...

A lot of little makes a lot.

And all money matters.

And looka there, you just derailed the derailed argument that you derailed in the first place... You Bob Johnson fans, smh... Is there a Bob Johnson School of Trolling I was unaware of?

Everyone of the titles you listed are very much a projection of yourself on others, simply because you don't agree with us. You can keep throwing out insults but your argument is slanted, biased, and close-minded to the point that you can't present any worthwhile argument for your cause. You don't know me or anything about me. Check out where I grew up and then see how entitled you feel...

Hypothetically, if I paid for the rebrand it would already be on a contract and ready to go. Because hypothetically, I would have the entire amount to do so. Hypothetically, at the season opener, I would also slide down a rainbow that shot through the roof of TWC and land on my magic unicorn in full knight armorment, I would ride to center court, have my unicorn crap on a picture of Bob Johnson, jump over a hurdle in honor of his daughter, then raise my sword and fly back through the roof as Hugo ran out to buzzing sounds. So there's your answer. What were you trying to accomplish with that?

Nothing. Just like the rest of your circular, cyclical, rhetorical "argument."

Hypothetically, you can hold a logical and reasonable discussion.

In reality, you don't. Thanks for the waste of brain power and time in typing up responses to someone who is clearly not able to think objectively or rationally.

Archived