• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2- Carolina (6) vs. Boston (1)

17+89=6

not to burst your bubbles or anything but i think you guys will be lucky to win 1 in this series...Tim Thomas is no joke...and watch out for Charra dudes a beast of a blueliner

Well I am glad that's your oponion. We are not the same team that went O-4 against them. Thomas is no joke....definatley top 5 goalie in the league...But we got Cam Ward, who is playing better than he ever has. Its not going to be an easy series but we will make boston play there A-game...unlike the Habs..

PS. ESPN's Pierre Lebrun picks us to win in 7

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2009/news?columnist=lebrun_pierre&id=4111487

Just litsening to the Sports Lunch on 99.9 The Fan and Barry Melrose is picking Canes to win the series.

Barry Melrose also said that Steve Stamkos wasnt ready for the NHL....kid broke the rookie scoring recrd for the Lightning

yes he did...he still thought it was 1993 NHL

and for the record...im rooting for the Canes in this

He even admitted to it when ESPN hired him back he was not ready for the speed of the game......

Glad to hear that...BTW i cheered For the Lighning in their Stanley Cup Run...Southeast Div. love and all

I just watched the replay of our game 7 against devils. If we play like we did in the last 5 mins in game 1 tomorow Boston wont stop us. Its ridiculous how many saves marty made till our 2 goals late. Only 17 hours to go!!! Go Canes!!!

Lace up, pads on, sticks waxed...it's Friday and that means Game 1 of the Conference Semifinals for the Hurricanes. Puck drops at 7:30. We need a big game from our Conn Smythe winner and from our top line. Let's Go Canes!

Archived