• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson

unicar15

Wilson reminds me of Dalton last year. A decent quarterback who benefits from a team that is playing great for him and making him better than he would be if he had been in Cam's place or on a bad team like he was in 2011. Look at yesterday for example, 8 turnovers by the defense made things a piece of cake. Wilson is in a WCO which really has mostly automatic reads and plays based on where the defense is lined up. He isn't doing anything Newton didn't do last year until Chud got too cute for his own good this year. Since Chud opened things up for Newton, he is playing as good a brand of ball than Wilson or Luck or most anyone in the past 4 games. His average ratings has been well over 100 and that doesn't count his rushing totals.

If you think everything is just a piece of cake for Wilson, you just haven't watched many Seahawk games (don't expect you to, lol), WIlson single handedly won 4 games for us this year. If we had an average QB in. You would not even see Seattle as a playoff contender. Yeah, the Arizona game was a blowout, but if not for Wilson, we would be another crappy 7 win team. Thats a fact. The Seahawks were HORRIBLE before Wilson came, he was one of our only adds, and look at the team now.

If you think everything is just a piece of cake for Wilson, you just haven't watched many Seahawk games (don't expect you to, lol), WIlson single handedly won 4 games for us this year. If we had an average QB in. You would not even see Seattle as a playoff contender. Yeah, the Arizona game was a blowout, but if not for Wilson, we would be another crappy 7 win team. Thats a fact. The Seahawks were HORRIBLE before Wilson came, he was one of our only adds, and look at the team now.

Agreed. You are taking quite a bit away from Wilson by saying he is Andy Dalton. He is much more mobile, he has a stronger arm, and he isn't throwing to AJ Green. He also has as many TDs right now as Dalton had all year last year. IDK...probably splitting hairs because Dalton is a good QB but I just think that Wilson is more dynamic and tougher to stop.

Agreed. You are taking quite a bit away from Wilson by saying he is Andy Dalton. He is much more mobile, he has a stronger arm, and he isn't throwing to AJ Green. He also has as many TDs right now as Dalton had all year last year. IDK...probably splitting hairs because Dalton is a good QB but I just think that Wilson is more dynamic and tougher to stop.

Can y'all hawks fan shut up bout Wilson.

Is there not a Forum for you guys

unlike you, I actually like to see other fans opinions, it's one thread in a huge forum, you can chose not to click the link, I posted in the NFL forum, not the Carolina Panthers part, so quit your bitching and don't be ridiculous. lol

Put it in the NFL then. This is in the Draft section.

Because it is a topic about russell wilson during the draft. I didn't start it, I just posted a reply, if you were in another teams message board, and saw a post about Cam Newton, you would probably post something in that thread. Not a big deal

Archived