• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Boston choked. If you go up 3-2 in the conference finals and have 2 games to seal the deal (with one being at home) and dont finish, that constitutes "choking". This is the 2nd time the Big 3 has done this, the last being in the NBA Finals against the Lakers 2 years ago. I don't ever want to see someone proclaim Boston's Big 3 as better than Miami's. I dont ever want to see someone critical of LeBron James playoff resume. He's beaten a team twice that Jordan never could.

Boston choked. If you go up 3-2 in the conference finals and have 2 games to seal the deal (with one being at home) and dont finish, that constitutes "choking". This is the 2nd time the Big 3 has done this, the last being in the NBA Finals against the Lakers 2 years ago. I don't ever want to see someone proclaim Boston's Big 3 as better than Miami's. I dont ever want to see someone critical of LeBron James playoff resume. He's beaten a team twice that Jordan never could.

He's also lost twice in the NBA Finals, something else Jordan never could do.

Jordan was 28 the first time he appeared in a Finals. LeBron has seen 3 by 27. When Magic, Bird and Isiah were dominatin the 80's Jordan was exiting in first and second rounds.

As far as losing 2, so have guys like Wilt, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Shaq, and Kobe.

Jordan was 28 the first time he appeared in a Finals. LeBron has seen 3 by 27. When Magic, Bird and Isiah were dominatin the 80's Jordan was exiting in first and second rounds.

As far as losing 2, so have guys like Wilt, Magic, Kareem, Bird, Shaq, and Kobe.

Wanna play the age game?

At age 27:

LeBron: 2X NBA Finals Loser & Olympic Bronze Medalist

Jordan: NCAA Champion & Olympic Gold Medalist

oh so Jordan couldnt beat pierce, allen, garnett, and rondo? Lebron has beaten the EXACT same team that Jordan lost to? That's interesting.

You're a stupid motherfuger.

Dear God....why don't you just lose that attitude and shut the fug up. You are an embarassment to EVERYONE.

KT, you act like you accomplished something by the Heat winning the series. Newsflash....you didn't.

Your life still sucks and you are the same bitter and racist person you were before the won.

That is all.

Very classy of Rondo and KG to not stick around after the game to shake hands. Allen and Pierce did, but those two bitchasses didnt. After all the trash they talked this series about the Heat it doesnt surpise me they bitched out. Losing to LeBron 2 years in a row crushed their pride. If the Heat and LeBron pulled a stunt like that itd be front page news

Very classy of Rondo and KG to not stick around after the game to shake hands. Allen and Pierce did, but those two bitchasses didnt. After all the trash they talked this series about the Heat it doesnt surpise me they bitched out. Losing to LeBron 2 years in a row crushed their pride. If the Heat and LeBron pulled a stunt like that itd be front page news

I heard walking off the court crying like a bitch is something they learned from LeBron. img

lebron-walks-off-court.jpg

Archived