• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... This Sunday Will Be A Black-Out

beastson

No, this will be my...4th, I think.

Sorry brudda, I bought my jersey with the intent of wearing it to games. As I live in PA and only get to one or maybe 2 games at the most each season, I wear it to every game. I came down for the Saints game and sat on the sunny side. I sweat my ass off in that jersey when it would have been real easy to take it off.

I may carry a coat into the game tomorrow, but unless I'm freezing it ain't gonna be put on. I don't go for these hokey gimmicks. I don't give a crap how it looks on TV because it doesn't mean squat to the game. It doesn't make the players play harder and it doesn't make the fans cheer louder. We're all there as Panthers fans, and that's all the unity I need.

If you think it means something and like the idea, knock yerself out....that's cool with me, I'm just not participating.

What you really ought to be fixated on is why the hell so few cars in the Charlotte area show any support for the home team. I rode 77 south from the VA border to the Westin in the city....If I saw 2 cars with any kind of Panthers sticker on it, I'd be lying...it was shocking. Plenty of stickers for audio equipment, rice burner street mod companies and "in memory of" stickers, but no Panthers stickers. WTF? No wonder the local fan base gets a harsh rep.

Ohhh

Man I thought you were in Charlotte. You in PA, I'm in Maryland

Its going to be like 50 degrees though

Ohhh

Man I thought you were in Charlotte. You in PA, I'm in Maryland

Its going to be like 50 degrees though

Gonna be nice...possibly shorts weather! I left PA this morning it was 26 friggin' degrees. I thought man, I shoulda brought me some long johns. Then I kept an eye on the thermometer in my car...watched it creep up to 49 or so by the time I hit NC.

BTW - I did see a nice Beason jersey in Dick's, but it was white (and like $80). :)

Gonna be nice...possibly shorts weather! I left PA this morning it was 26 friggin' degrees. I thought man, I shoulda brought me some long johns. Then I kept an eye on the thermometer in my car...watched it creep up to 49 or so by the time I hit NC.

BTW - I did see a nice Beason jersey in Dick's, but it was white (and like $80). :)

Not Beason, Beastson ;)

Archived