• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurricanes acquire Jordan Staal

Jordan came to play with Eric and which will force Eric to move outside, this will also allow Eric to become more of an offensive player anyway.

The only reason I put Skinner back at center is because I don't know who else to put there. I refuse to believe that Jeremy Welsh is the answer to the number two center position.

Gave up way too much... Sutter + Dumo + the 8th pick, we took one step forward, two steps back. Sure J. Staal is an upgrade over Sutter, but we coulda snagged Forsburg with that pick and picked up staal in FA next year.

E. Staal - J. Staal - Jussi Jokinen

Ruutu - Skinner - LaRose

That's the first two lines.

The rest, I don't know.

Parise - E. Staal - Skinner

Jussi/Someone - J. Staal - Ruutu

Would be preferred.

Gave up way too much... Sutter + Dumo + the 8th pick, we took one step forward, two steps back. Sure J. Staal is an upgrade over Sutter, but we coulda snagged Forsburg with that pick and picked up staal in FA next year.

Parise - E. Staal - Skinner

Jussi/Someone - J. Staal - Ruutu

Would be preferred.

Parise isn't coming to Carolina, he is going to Pitt now.

Ruutu- E.Staal - Skinner

Jokinen - J.Staal - Larose

That's how it is atm. You guys act like switching centers and wingers around is no big deal when it is. They have different responsibilities. I don't want my star player kicked out to wing just so he can play with his brother. He's been playing center his entire career here.

TSN talked to Rutherford and said that Jordan and Eric will play on the first line together.

Pretty bad move for the team then. Good first line, but then after that good to mediocre. It was a stupid move to get rid of Sutter and also stupid to have both brothers on the same line simply because they are brothers at the sake of the team. JR couldn't help himself. He's losing it. Might as well change the team name to the Carolina Staals.

Archived