• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sporting News...6 Playoff Teams Who Won't Be Back

rayzor

I see the titans, ravens, dolphins, cards, and vikings out next year unless the vikings get Brett. I do agree about the nfc west the niners and healthy seahawks will be too much for the cardinals to contend with. Especially if warner actually starts looking like kurt warner again instead of superman.

I also have questions about atlanta. They seem to have been annointed play off shoe-ins by everyone but if the saints arnt in then I dont see why atlanta is any better.

I don't see the Panthers making the playoffs if they don't resolve he JP situation!:(

Our defense does not revolve around Pepper's. I don't think it will be a locker room distraction. I think we addressed his position and our DE by committee will perform well under Meeks.

This defense will be improved with or without Peppers.

We will make it back

My Take.

Atlanta - Ryan's 2nd 1/2 of the season was statically worse then the 1st half. Atl had a soft 4th place Schedule. This year 2nd place.

Minnesota - Bears will take division with Cutler. QB position will cost Minnesota 2 or 3 games. (I reserve the right to recall if Farve signs)

Arizona - Seattle is healthy, SF is up and coming and Arizona is one Brutal Sack away from Liehart as their QB.

Miami - Soft Schedule in 08 plus N.E. Return to power and Buffalo getting tough

Baltimore - Flacco Sophmore Blues Defense getting old

SD - Is LT done? Will Merriman return to form? KC is improved and Denver might be more balanced then 08.

Archived