• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anyone Ever Baught PSL's on Ebay?

USCGuardsman

Just wondering if it's even allowed by the Panthers. I'd like to be able to buy 2, but It's just too far out of my range buying direct. Also, I don't want to get scammed. My wife and I are huge Panthers fans and are dying to go to some games. Is there another avenue to buy a less costly PSL? Foregive my ignorance

I dont understand why you would really want psl's. I buy season tickets every year for face or less. Makes no sense to me, I mean is it really that big of a deal to sit in the same seat the rest of your life

Actually, no not a big deal at all. Just wanted Season tickets. I don't really want a nose bleed section, but than again, never been to a game to know how bad it really is up there.

The last 2 years I have tried to buy season tickets, but the wife has bad eyesight from great distances, so it would be pointless for us to buy the el cheapo's. As far as binoculars, might as well stay home.

Actually, no not a big deal at all. Just wanted Season tickets. I don't really want a nose bleed section, but than again, never been to a game to know how bad it really is up there.

The last 2 years I have tried to buy season tickets, but the wife has bad eyesight from great distances, so it would be pointless for us to buy the el cheapo's. As far as binoculars, might as well stay home.

Upper deck seats are actually good at BOA. If your wife would have problems seeing the field from the upper deck she would probably have problems from the lower level as well.

If you can, go to the game this Sunday and buy some really cheap tickets after kickoff and see if they would be okay. No use in spending more money on the lower level if the upper deck would be fine.

Upper deck seats are actually good at BOA. If your wife would have problems seeing the field from the upper deck she would probably have problems from the lower level as well.

If you can, go to the game this Sunday and buy some really cheap tickets after kickoff and see if they would be okay. No use in spending more money on the lower level if the upper deck would be fine.

That may be the best thing for me to do. All though, won't be able to make this sundays game, work! So I may be short until next year, unless we do clinch homefield this season. All though, it may be near impossible to get tickets for that.

And to be honest, I think she is using the eye thing as an excuse and just wants to be close enough at a chance for a game ball from one of the players. She cusses the people in the stands when we see a ball go out into the crowd lol. And I know she has been to Neyland Stadium for UT games, surely not that close to the field.

I dont understand why you would really want psl's. I buy season tickets every year for face or less. Makes no sense to me, I mean is it really that big of a deal to sit in the same seat the rest of your life

If they're good, yes. I've been in mine for 5 seasons now. I know most of the people around me as they have too. It really does feel like it's "your seat". Some people like that.

Because you are guaranteed to get season tickets and playoff tickets. When we win the SB it will be harder and more expensive to buy from PSL owners.

Plus a coworker bought season tickets at face and now that we are looking at home playoff games, the owner wants to go himself, so she won't get the tickets.

Archived