• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can anyone DVD record panthers games?

TYT is open. i just joined. how do i keep my ratio up? do i just have to not DL a lot/seed for a long time or what?

Members have to keep a .3 upload to download ratio. It's a straight upload gb divided by the download gb. If you have downloaded 20 gb and uploaded 8 gb = 8/20 = .4. When you log into the tracker your ratio is displayed in the upper left hand corner. You have a 20 gb trial period until you have to have to .3 ratio.

The download and upload speeds are fast. My ratio is something I've never had a problem keeping. Anytime I download a file, I usually seed it for the next 24 hours and meet the ratio. I don't remove football games for the entire season and right now my ratio is 1.84. I make sure I get a game as soon as it shows uploaded and I don't download anything old that other people have lost interest in.

TYT is open. i just joined. how do i keep my ratio up? do i just have to not DL a lot/seed for a long time or what?

make sure your computer doesn't sleep or anything and Download a popular game early monday morning or late sunday night. You can delete it after a week or so.

I just donated 25 bucks and that made my ratio nice and shiny.

Archived