• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you criticize the team as hard as you do if the Panthers had at least played a better game against the Giants?

Brokenbad

Something I have been thinking about.

Personally, I would not be nearly as upset with the coaching or the level of team play if we had at least played a better game against the Giants.

I think the Giants game seriously deflated the fans into believing this team is total garbage.

So what? We were a previously 6-10 team that lost to the defending Superbowl Champs on a national stage. Winning that game would have put the Panthers over the top. Losing a close game and looking like a good club would have at least kept hope alive.

The following week (yesterday) we lost a close, tough, game to a 3-0 DIVISION RIVAL, AT their house, and still managed to make them earn every single second of their win. We managed a team record 7 sacks and gave them all they could handle. We didn't seal the win, but I think we are much more critical of the team because of how badly we were whooped on Thursday night. Two loses in a row and a 1-3 record does not sit well with any fans.

We have played the Saints, Giants, and Falcons and still managed to be tied for 7th in sacks in the NFC.

Archived