• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My arm is stronger than John Elway's and Brett Favre's

Kevin Greene

No, we imposed our will in a grind it out game. If you could barely beat a 5-8 team in our division, what makes you think you can hang with us?

Are you referring to the team that you only beat by a point due to an officiating error..which is also the team we drove on with less than 2 minutes and scored on that last play (all legally) with the absence of our star receiver?

Let me point out the stupidity of your logic that you apparently can't identify. You're saying that we shouldn't think we can hang with you guys because we managed to beat a 5-8 team on the last play, which is also the same team you guys barely beat by one point. Are you seeing the flaw in this argument or am I just hitting a wall here?

In defense of Cutler, no NFL quarterback should ever doubt his arm. No matter who he's being compared too.

In not so defense, he couldve made his statement a little less "asshole" like and he should have probably also commented on how his accuracy sucks and he is in no way cool under pressure.

The kid looks like he's trying to salsa inside the pocket.

Ding ding. The point of that was we are going to beat you to be 4-0. Congrats you beat KC & OAK, we don't get up for that weak sh*t. We thrive on destroying overhyped teams by the media when they think they are superbowl caliber, (Jets, Panthers).

wow....what rationalization.

this is what was going on inside that horse manure brain of his:

i goofed and said that we were 4-0 against the NFCS but got it right saying that they were 3-2 in their own division so i'll try and cover it up by saying that we will be 4-0 against their division and make it seem like he realized what i was trying to get at when i really just didn't have a clue.

oh....and those losses to the chiefs and raiders. man that hurt. i know i'll say that we brush those aside because all we want to focus in on is trying to beat those teams that everyone thinks is better than ours. forget looking at this week, we are looking at the big ones. that will make us sound like we are only interested in big game. BRONCOS = BIG GAME HUNTERS! that will scare them.

what am i going to do about them being unbeaten at home and us being 4-2 on the road? i know, i'll just ignore that. they'll never know!

this bronco troll has by far come up with the dumbest thing i have ever seen in here.

time for me to move on. too much time has been wasted on the troll.

Archived