• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last time we picked 14th

SIGCHI222

All of those LB's on the field would be interesting.. I just don't see it happening. Unless we run a 3-4 and just have TD and Anderson blitz

LOL I respect your opinion on the UGA thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Please Scott, don't bring up the 3-4 again. Rivera has enuff to think about.

Champ died to me in 1999 :)

Nah, love the guy but he should have came here in 2004.

TD is my favorite Bulldog behind Herschel. And that says alot.

14th pick should be in the secondary, can we agree on that or do you want OL or DT, or what?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Please Scott, don't bring up the 3-4 again. Rivera has enuff to think about.

Champ died to me in 1999 :)

Nah, love the guy but he should have came here in 2004.

TD is my favorite Bulldog behind Herschel. And that says alot.

14th pick should be in the secondary, can we agree on that or do you want OL or DT, or what?

I like that we use it on occasion.... JUST ON OCCASION THOUGH lol

I'm feeling DT in the first (that could change before draft time though).. Right now the guy is Jesse Williams out of Alabama the guy destroys O-Linemen. We also need to sure up to O-Line though can't have our franchise getting hurt.

I'm feeling DT in the first (that could change before draft time though).. Right now the guy is Jesse Williams out of Alabama the guy destroys O-Linemen. We also need to sure up to O-Line though can't have our franchise getting hurt.

Obviously you are not a water-cooler fan. Williams may not be available at 14 because of the game we witnessed.

It may behoove the Cats to go WR in the first as many OLinemen will be available before after non-existent 3rd round pick rolls around.

I think we just agreed on something.

Obviously you are not a water-cooler fan. Williams may not be available at 14 because of the game we witnessed.

It may behoove the Cats to go WR in the first as many OLinemen will be available before after non-existent 3rd round pick rolls around.

I think we just agreed on something.

I think if Williams isn't available Star Lotulelei will be (I think someone will bite on Richardson to be the second DT off the board)... And if neither are go Chance Warmack

I think if Williams isn't available Star Lotulelei will be (I think someone will bite on Richardson to be the second DT off the board)... And if neither are go Chance Warmack

Scott, I hate to end what appears to be me and you ending a fight but if Star is available at 14, I will buy you an elite Kuechly jersey.

I would give my left knutt for him but he is gone before 14 IMNSHO.

Scott, I hate to end what appears to be me and you ending a fight but if Star is available at 14, I will buy you an elite Kuechly jersey.

I would give my left knutt for him but he is gone before 14 IMNSHO.

I'm having a hard time believing it as well... But wasn't Nick Fairley supposed to go number 1 overall to us? Wasn't Prince Amukamara supposed to go in the top 10? Crazy things happen my friend.

I'm having a hard time believing it as well... But wasn't Nick Fairley supposed to go number 1 overall to us? Wasn't Prince Amukamara supposed to go in the top 10? Crazy things happen my friend.

That was the case. Nice homework.

I still think Davis could be a Pro Bowl Safety.

(1) Hankins (2) Jesse (3) Sheldon in the 1st for us.

Archived