• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't Cut DW!

Way Truth Life

No GM in football would have given 2 RBs those contacts....yet people still think we need both.

Take away Williams play against the worst D in the history of the NFL.....he was average.

There aren't the touches to justify having this bad joke backfield. We need to look at the future and that extended beyond 2013. Pay talent that can be on the field every down and is a heavy part of what we want to do.

What DeAngelo could do in 2013 in a offense suited for him is largely irrelevant.

No GM in football would have given 2 RBs those contacts....yet people still think we need both.

Take away Williams play against the worst D in the history of the NFL.....he was average.

There aren't the touches to justify having this bad joke backfield. We need to look at the future and that extended beyond 2013. Pay talent that can be on the field every down and is a heavy part of what we want to do

I don't disagree with you at all.

Having two RB's making that much is just a luxury a team can't really afford.

I just wanted to know how old SuperJ was because of all of his other dumb posts.

Gotta keep him, Stew will never hold up.

Or draft a good back at a spot of value, you know, 4th round or so.

Yes, lets continue to pay large sums of money to RBs that aren't big pieces in our offense. Hurney Magic Forever!!!!

2009- IR

2010- IR

2011 - became 2nd string essentially despite title

2012- became officially 2nd string

But the again, he looked good against the worst D in league history so lets ignore the rest

There aren't the touches to justify having this bad joke backfield. We need to look at the future and that extended beyond 2013. Pay talent that can be on the field every down and is a heavy part of what we want to do.

What DeAngelo could do in 2013 in a offense suited for him is largely irrelevant.

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

If i was going to keep one of our RBs it would be williams. Stewart is worth more due to his age and has more physicality to him in a trade scenario. Tolbert can function as a poor man's Jstew also, Deangelo's style cannot be replaced.

Tolbert and Williams were awesome during the last 4 games. The run game/dump off pass came to life and the offense was solid scoring at will. I re-watched the last 4 games on Sunday and the most obvious thing I saw was DW/Tolbert carrying some of Cams rushing load along with a VERY improved special teams. DW needs to be restructured. Letting him walk would be as bad as letting Peppers walk....maybe worse.

Archived