• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Mock w/ comp picks

Dash Global

OL is one of the easiest places to get immediate impact from rookies. Probably the most easiest.

We might not upgrade the line in year one, but we have certainly upgraded our line going forward with nice young talent.

Not when you play them together from the start.

Did you see what happen to Big Ben this year? And he had Better Oline prospects then the ones you picked and want to start from day 1.

Not when you play them together from the start.

Did you see what happen to Big Ben this year? And he had Better Oline prospects then the ones you picked and want to start from day 1.

Cant know for certain. Just because some are higher round / better peospects doesnt mean automatic success just like late round prospects doesnt automatically mean they cant produce.

Crap shoot.

Either way. Johnson and Warford give us great OL prospects going forward.

Cant know for certain. Just because some are higher round / better peospects doesnt mean automatic success just like late round prospects doesnt automatically mean they cant produce.

Crap shoot.

Either way. Johnson and Warford give us great OL prospects going forward.

I choose not to play a crap shoot with my Franchise QB health.

So your solution is ignore our biggest need (OL) in the top of the draft?

No Id' rather spend FA on a RG this year. Get a vet to play beside Bell and keep him developing. I believe the mess at RG hurt him and made him look worst then he really was. Restructure Gross and Ride him out another year. So he and Kali can keep Amini developing. Then next year with a better OT class coming out we get a guy to replace Gross. Then you can have a rookie at LT Amini going into his 3rd year. Kali at center the FA RG and Bell going into his 4th year. Which is a better Mix of VEt and Rookie.

No Id' rather spend FA on a RG this year. Get a vet to play beside Bell and keep him developing. I believe the mess at RG hurt him and made him look worst then he really was. Restructure Gross and Ride him out another year. So he and Kali can keep Amini developing. Then next year with a better OT class coming out we get a guy to replace Gross. Then you can have a rookie at LT Amini going into his 3rd year. Kali at center the FA RG and Bell going into his 4th year. Which is a better Mix of VEt and Rookie.

Theoretically vet / mix would be better, not always. Warford I feel would be better than most older vet journey man RGs.

There is no telling how much Amini will improve in year 2-3.

Who do you draft in the 1st this year? Only WR worth that high of a pick in Allen but he has some question marks (injury / speed). DT Williams is a bit of a reach at 14 as a NT. Only NT id want that high would have be some all world player. Its not hard to find run stuffers and people that can hold the point of attack. There is no S worth that high of a pick. Banks would be decent but not sure about spending that high of a pick on a CB with our pass rush and how the new guys played down the stretch.

For me ill be pissed with we dont draft one of these in the 1st

Johnson

Warmak

Williams

Allen

Banks

Theoretically vet / mix would be better, not always. Warford I feel would be better than most older vet journey man RGs.

There is no telling how much Amini will improve in year 2-3.

Who do you draft in the 1st this year? Only WR worth that high of a pick in Allen but he has some question marks (injury / speed). DT Williams is a bit of a reach at 14 as a NT. Only NT id want that high would have be some all world player. Its not hard to find run stuffers and people that can hold the point of attack. There is no S worth that high of a pick. Banks would be decent but not sure about spending that high of a pick on a CB with our pass rush and how the new guys played down the stretch.

For me ill be pissed with we dont draft one of these in the 1st

Johnson

Warmak

Williams

Allen

Banks

I go BPA from the CB and DT class in the 1st and Visa Versa in the 2nd round.

I don't go WR until next year because it will be a stronger Class with Lee and Sammy Watkins coming out.

I have more Faith going into next year in the Wr on the roster now then in the CB we have on the roster.

But it can all change with whatever we do in FA's.

Watkins had a down year. Lee is elite. We wont be in a position to draft either. There is no way next years draft class is as deep as this year. You got a guy like Patton projected 3-4 right now! Hell end up going in the 2nd imo.

OL and WR to me are a much more pressing problem than DT and CB.

Watkins had a down year. Lee is elite. We wont be in a position to draft either. There is no way next years draft class is as deep as this year. You got a guy like Patton projected 3-4 right now! Hell end up going in the 2nd imo.

OL and WR to me are a much more pressing problem than DT and CB.

There are more proven and experienced player at wr and Ol then at Cb and DT. Plain and simple. Not to mention the depth is better as well at Wr and Ol.

People don't realize that we could lose 1 of the Edwards boys Nebblet Gamble and Capt.

People also want to put all the pressure on the DE's to make our pass defense great. But as we seen from the Giants this year. They can't always carry a defense all year. You go up against a good Oline . You could end up giving a 3rd string Qb like Brady Quinn a career day.

i like this idea but i would like to draft a oline in the 2nd that could play rg this year but has the potential to play rt eventually (Dallas Thomas). than draft kalil replacement next year along with signining the vet rg. i really want to us the little free agent money we may have (Gettlemagic) on a solid fs or dt.

so into 2014 our line would be: Rookie 1st rd Lt, Amini, Kali, FA Rg Vet, 2nd year RT

Archived