• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gabeking's first mock

Gabeking

I don't like your choice of kicker.

Why? He's the only one without a red jersey. Find one that wears red and we could have a monochromatic draft class.

Seriously though, good effort. I kinda doubt Warmack will be there at 14 though, and if he is, maybe we could find a trade down partner. My only other question involves Cyprien. It seems to me our need is greater at FS, not SS.

I don't like your choice of kicker.

Why? He's the only one without a red jersey. Find one that wears red and we could have a monochromatic draft class.

Seriously though, good effort. I kinda doubt Warmack will be there at 14 though, and if he is, maybe we could find a trade down partner. My only other question involves Cyprien. It seems to me our need is greater at FS, not SS.

I think it's like 50/50 he'll be there or not honestly, and with Cyprien(who isn't wearing red jersey either!) I was having the same sort of second thoughts but I think he has the cover skills to play free safety, don't you?

Archived