• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gabeking's first mock

Gabeking

My first attempt at any mock of ANY kind, enjoy.

chance-warmack.jpg

Round 1 - Chance Warmack (OG/Alabama): would provide us a potentially dominant interior OLine for years to come if amini continues to improve and warmack plays up to his potential.

JonathanCyprien.jpg

Round 2 - Jonathan Cyprien (Safety/FIU): Going out on a limb with this one and might get some flak for it but I really think the panthers will choose a safety with one of the first two picks considering panthers were gonna choose Barron over keek last year if barron was still on the board (thank the heavens he wasnt). I know he's another small school guy that faced inferior competition but he was phenomenal in the senior bowl and on video showing the coverage skills and athleticism that haruki unfortunately lacked, plus he isn't afraid to lay it down hard and seems to have good leadership and character traits as well, could be stellar if coached up right and would be a solid pick IMO.

11848480.jpg

Round 4 - Tavarres King (Georgia/WR): Another prospect with a solid senior bowl performance and would be a solid outside downfield threat for cam, a little on the lean side though and can drop some at times but would be good value here IMO.

6650328.jpg

Round 5 - Kwame Geathers (DT/Georgia): Two consecutive Georgia players, Kwame might be gone well before this pick due to his huge, imposing size and athleticism at 355/6'5 , but if he is still on the board here he would be another great value pick and could potentially shore up the middle of our d-line for a long time, or at least would be able to eat up space and take up blockers in a way fua would only dream of.

c4s_ufsturgis100210_142732c.jpg

Round 6 - Caleb Sturgis (Florida/K): We've been missing consistency at the kicker spot ever since kasay left, Caleb was great at Florida and can hopefully continue his consistent production here.

If we had/when we get a comp pick I would put Gerald hodges there, but I will wait until those picks are official until I make changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously can't grant all wishes and fill up all holes in one draft (especially without that third, which makes this a lot more difficult obviously.) Would also be a dream if the panthers traded down to acquire more picks once draft day rolls along, but I won't do trades in my mocks. All feedback bad or good is welcome, thanks for reading!

Archived