• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Prospect Comparisons to NFL Players-

BigSyke

Heard bailey Compared to Steve Smith (Panthers) dont see it myself.

I Would say Austin and Smith are more comparable.

Honestly I don't see why anybody gets compared to Smith. He has an overall skill set unique to him..

Yet in every draft I hear about 10 guys who remind whoever scouts them of Steve Smith just because they are 5'10'' and 185 and have return ability.

which oness.....i said gronk because of height and redzone ability...........

Bray and Brady are both smart white pretty boys.

Gronk and Fauria are both big white guys.

Rivera and Herndndez are both Hispanic.

EJ and Dante are both black.

lol i didnt compare bray to brady i said he compares rivers in sd. lots of talent but i question their will to win.

rivera i could see why you thought that...but if you watch tape on rivera the dude is really underated...hes a great pass catching tightend like arron with decent blocking...if i really wanted to compare him to a great hispanic i would have said tonyg. lol

ej manuel is a guy who can run abit(not a speedster) but has a good arm and around the same height as daunte. i mean how many qbs you know can run that are not black....yeah a few but ej reminds me of him some, not all the way.

already explained the fauria comment with logic and i didnt compare michael to stewart///i heard it...lol

lol im being nice

quiniton patton-victor cruz

justin hunter-randy moss

c.patterson-larry fitzgerald

mark harrison-terrell owens

terrance williams-brandon loyd

steven bailey-steve smith(nyg)

da rick rodgers-dwayne bowe

marquise goodwin-mark duper(u probably dont know who that is lol)

kennan allen-dez bryant

markus wheaton-mike wallace

Are you serious???

Scouts are saying this is a avg. to weak wr class and you're comparing some of them to HOF???? Really???

Are you serious???

Scouts are saying this is a avg. to weak wr class and you're comparing some of them to HOF???? Really???

hey man i said IM BEING NICE lol did you not read that bud. lol

anyways im saying their some of body type and playstyle compare to them....it does not mean they are going to translate and be just as good....

example just because matt lienart was compared to brady does not mean he would be him...lol it just meant that was who somebody he was similar to at that time.

lamont bryant has the same skill set as calvin johnson but he has not saw the field.....you see....

im just saying that their physical body and althletic ability compares to those guys....im not saying they will be good as them.

some people compared The Golden Calf of Bristol to steve mcnair....but that did not work out...lol we just just do it to get a feel for the guys man...that's all.....nothing more.

Archived