• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

City is running out of options in effort to tie Panthers to Charlotte

SCP

The public money that is being used to help with the Falcons new stadium will come from the Atlanta Hotel tax. So the way I like to look at it is all Panthers, Bucs, and Saints fans that stay in Atlanta will be helping finance our new stadium.

Thanks for clarification.

The public money that is being used to help with the Falcons new stadium will come from the Atlanta Hotel tax. So the way I like to look at it is all Panthers, Bucs, and Saints fans that stay in Atlanta will be helping finance our new stadium.

I stand corrected. A Falcon fan that can type AND have an original thought. If that is in fact the case, I will be staying out in Conyers or some other shitty suburb. Moving forward, I will only use ATL hotels for places to take an emergency poo when I'm on the road.

I stand corrected. A Falcon fan that can type AND have an original thought. If that is in fact the case, I will be staying out in Conyers or some other shitty suburb. Moving forward, I will only use ATL hotels for places to take an emergency poo when I'm on the road.

And a Panther fan with a sense of humor, we are making progress. I suggest Alpharetta though, it's a very nice suburb worth the extra drive. Emergency poos are pretty common around the Varsity area though.

And a Panther fan with a sense of humor, we are making progress. I suggest Alpharetta though, it's a very nice suburb worth the extra drive. Emergency poos are pretty common around the Varsity area though.

Your Varsity to our Beacon...but I digress.

Unfortunately the dining establishment only has a small influence on my poops. I can take a breath too fast and it will cause me to exit for a shitter.

Unfortunately the dining establishment only has a small influence on my poops. I can take a breath too fast and it will cause me to exit for a shitter.

Same damn thing happens to me in New Orleans. The explosive, not going to make it, cut your boxers off with a knife type poo.

Archived