• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With the 12th pick...

bLACKpANTHER

Who do you choose with the 12 pick??  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you choose with the 12 pick??

• Henderson
    • T.Williams
    • Blair
    • Jennings
    • Clark

I hope for the Cats sake they do not draft T-Will. The guy is a one way player, he can only play defense, why settle for a guy that can only play defense, when there are two guys still on the board in DeJuan Blair and Gerald Henderson that can play both ways. T-Will's offensive stats are horrendous. Either take Blair, Henderson or trade down with Philly: Samuel Dalembert, 17th pick for Nazr Mohammed, Vlad, 12th pick.

if we get Dalembert- i dont see the need to draft Blair with the 12th pick..

if we dont get Dalembert- Blair FTW!!!!

but i wouldnt be upset with Henderson or T-Will at 12.. i just think T-Will is a LB type of player.. high energy that can rebound and defend..

I hope for the Cats sake they do not draft T-Will. The guy is a one way player, he can only play defense, why settle for a guy that can only play defense, when there are two guys still on the board in DeJuan Blair and Gerald Henderson that can play both ways. T-Will's offensive stats are horrendous. Either take Blair, Henderson or trade down with Philly: Samuel Dalembert, 17th pick for Nazr Mohammed, Vlad, 12th pick.

Williams a 1 way player have you watched him play? he brings more than outstanding D passing, rebounding & blocks to name a few he's a walking triple double. I like Hendo but offensively he has just as many question marks as Terrence both have suspect jumpers. I wouldn't even think about taking Blair unless he fell to the 2nd or we traded back into the first using our 2 2nd rounders. After the report on his knees made him sound like Sean McMay V2.

As the other guy said, T-Will is many things, but a 1 way player he is DEFINATELY not. Wow, some people on here know nothing about basketball.

As the other guy said, T-Will is many things, but a 1 way player he is DEFINATELY not. Wow, some people on here know nothing about basketball.

That would be you guys he T-Will is not a a triple-double caliber player, whoever thinks that is a dumbass, if you don't think he is a one way player than why does he only average 12 points per game, and he averages as many blocks as Gerald Henderson, yes he averages a good amount of assists per game, but that is not really what the Cats need they need another scorer, they have been in the bottom five in points ever since they came into the league. DeJuan Blair is a triple-double player, he is listed at PF but he has been working hard to lose weight and if he gets his wait down far enough, he can play SF. Blair is only one inch taller than T-Will. Yet he averages four more points than Williams, four more rebounds than williams, and one more block than Williams. Henderson averages more points than T-Will to. Wow, some people on here know nothing about basketball, you can not argue with that.

Williams a 1 way player have you watched him play? he brings more than outstanding D passing, rebounding & blocks to name a few he's a walking triple double. I like Hendo but offensively he has just as many question marks as Terrence both have suspect jumpers. I wouldn't even think about taking Blair unless he fell to the 2nd or we traded back into the first using our 2 2nd rounders. After the report on his knees made him sound like Sean McMay V2.

His knees were a problem 2 months ago, he has worked out and got his weight down, read the Bobcats website.

His knees were a problem 2 months ago, he has worked out and got his weight down, read the Bobcats website.

Chad Ford reported otherwise a few weeks ago on ESPN Insider

On the downside, Pittsburgh's DeJuan Blair has to be bummed. Blair looked solid in the drills and really impressed teams with his weight loss and tone. He also measured short, but his wingspan, standing reach and his athletic abilities made up for much of it.

However, the news became much grimmer for Blair when the results of the medical testing came back. Multiple NBA teams are saying Blair's knees have been red-flagged. Blair tore both of his ACLs in high school, and the preliminary word from the physicals is that his knees aren't in great shape. How bad they are depends on who you talk to, but the range wasn't good. I heard everything from "devastating" to "troubling." Blair's agent, Happy Walters, doesn't feel words like "devastating" are accurate.

To much of a gamble

Archived