• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Set your DVRs: Breaking Bad marathons are back

Dpantherman

It's been on netflix for a while as well. I've been working my way through it. I absolutely love the show, although Walter's character is starting to grate on me. I feel like it's the same acting effect over and over...that angry tone and voice....I dunno. Otherwise I love it. I'm in season three. 

It's been on netflix for a while as well. I've been working my way through it. I absolutely love the show, although Walter's character is starting to grate on me. I feel like it's the same acting effect over and over...that angry tone and voice....I dunno. Otherwise I love it. I'm in season three.

I feel like I held on to liking Walter longer than I should have. It took me I until season 4 to actually no longer feel sorry for him

walter's character is supposed to do that

Yeah, I'm aware. I'm not particularly fond of the way it's accomplished. The emotional acting seems too one dimensional for him. I dunno, maybe I'm just being picky. Maybe I don't like his face. 

Archived