• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Bobcats 2013 Las Vegas Summer League Thread

You are kidding...right?

The Summer League games are glorified practice sessions. They are nothing more that a chance to coaches to talke a look at players.,...and to give some college players their first tasste of professional ball.

The coaches saw what they needed to out of Zeller, Biyombo, MKG, Taylor, etc. There was NOTHING more tat could have been gained from putting them back out on the floor. They took the last few games to take a look at real fringe players.

I will assure you that no franchise cares whether they won that tourny or not.....it meant NOTHING.

If it means nothing, theny why were we the only team sitting out players? It clearly means something to PHX who has seven of their roster players there.

If they're glorified practice sessions then why are there announcers, referees, players etc... If you have to play, then "play to win the game".

I guess I just have a different perspective that everytime you compete, you should play to win.

If it means nothing, theny why were we the only team sitting out players? It clearly means something to PHX who has seven of their roster players there.

If they're glorified practice sessions then why are there announcers, referees, players etc... If you have to play, then "play to win the game".

I guess I just have a different perspective that everytime you compete, you should play to win.

Most teams sat players and tanked games to go home early.

We as fans ALWAYS want our teams to win....even in preseason.  I am the same way.  I would have loved to have seen our best players there play and for us to win the whole thing.

But, I also understand the point of Summer League.  It is a chance for the coaches to take a look at fringe players.

Archived