• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Owen Schmitt - DUI

Mr. Scot

Disappointing that they earn so much money and don't ever consider a cab?

No DD? C'mon Schmitt...it's not like you haven't already witnessed a good reason NOT to drink and drive in Donte Stallworth. Sheesh.

My thoughts exactly!

Pro football player...ok

access to funds...ok

cell phone...ok

TAXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A late night a the J&M, Cowgirls Inc. or Tiki Bobs perhaps? There is some serious good partying going on in downtown Seattle every week, I love that city, very fun. But there are also a million cabs running all night long, WTF Owen?

I've gotten very drunk at those places and more and yet, my record is clean!! I make a fraction of what he makes too. Some people just don't get it.

It's a despicable lack of judgment to say the least. But why is it that we get all indignant and OMGZ when an NFL player gets a DWI on Saturday night while we completely ignore the thousands of other people who got one on that night as well?

those thousands of other people piss me off too!!!

I hear ya though...and maybe that's what we need more of...news about the general average joe like us...but we won't sell papers or make people open links though, would we!

Archived