• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Owen Schmitt - DUI

Mr. Scot

From what I remember, he was a model citizen who played like he loved the game in college. He's the kind of kid every coach wants on their team, and I'd add has the ideal mentality for a fullback.

What's happened since college? Unknown.

(also wonder just how much alcohol it took to get him to that level; he's not exactly small)

asshat...I fuggen hate when these idiots are doing this...no excuses whatsoever...

A late night a the J&M, Cowgirls Inc. or Tiki Bobs perhaps? There is some serious good partying going on in downtown Seattle every week, I love that city, very fun. But there are also a million cabs running all night long, WTF Owen?

It doesn't take as much as you might think to get to .18 no matter how big you are...

6-7 beers and throw in a a couple of shots in an hour 1/2 or so and you are there.

You're absolutely right considering the test is measured from your breath and not your liver or body capacity.

It doesn't take as much as you might think to get to .18 no matter how big you are...

6-7 beers and throw in a a couple of shots in an hour 1/2 or so and you are there.

..............and you don't consider 7 beers, and a couple of shots in an 1/2 hour a lot?

You're absolutely right considering the test is measured from your breath and not your liver or body capacity.

Which measures from your blood, the bigger you are the farther your blood has to circulate.

damn If drinkin a beer every 10 mins or so I'm not exactly going to be on the fence about whether I should drive or not

Archived