• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Golf: What's In The Bag?

DirtyMagic97

Love this set up.  I've never hit MP-63s, but I can definitely say that the MP-32s I used to hit were the best forged irons I've ever played.  I'm actually looking for a replacement set.

However, I do not understand how you can justify that sort of money on a Scotty Cameron putter.

I don't know Carolina Husker and I don't want to lump him into the equation, but there are but a couple reasons to own a Scotty Cameron putter:

1. Someone gave it to you

2. You just have a boatload of money to spend on a putter

3. You're extremely self conscious about your dick size and this makes up for it. Nobody in the locker room will notice you're seriously lacking in the "woods" department when all you have to do is say, "But I've got a Scotty..."

Just traded my R1 in on a Ping G25. I love the G25. Gives me about 10 yards more.

The visual setup of the TaylorMade is why I began hitting them. I've never been able to hit Callaway woods because they just don't look right at address, I can never get a feel that I'm squaring the club face.

The Ping has somewhat the same effect on me, however, I'm going to look at the G20 and 25 and see if I can make one of those work. Not to mention the club pro is a Ping fitter, so he can hook me up with a decent discount....

The visual setup of the TaylorMade is why I began hitting them. I've never been able to hit Callaway woods because they just don't look right at address, I can never get a feel that I'm squaring the club face.

The Ping has somewhat the same effect on me, however, I'm going to look at the G20 and 25 and see if I can make one of those work. Not to mention the club pro is a Ping fitter, so he can hook me up with a decent discount....

I'm with you on Callaway. They look awkward at address.  I had to get the black R1, because TaylorMade made the white R1 so busy on top. The graphics were overwhelming.

I strongly recommend the G25. It has a great shape at address and it is very simple.

Archived