• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6'6" 330lb OL Ramon Harewood visits Panthers

SCP

Star tossed Kelechi Osemele aside like he was nothing, but I'd definitely take Osemele on our roster any day.

If you were watching a Thanksgiving matchup between the Cowboys and Packers some years back, you got to see a young right tackle getting tossed around like a rag doll by the great Reggie White.  At the time, White's left arm was injured, so he did all the tossing on one arm.  Made that poor kid look terrible. 

Lotsa people might have thought that young fella was destined for the scrap heap after that.  As it turns out though, Larry Allen switched back to his natural guard position and had a pretty good career.

I sorta had a Paul Harvey moment there.  

However, I want to know why a team with a suspect OL (by their own fans' admissions) would cut a guy.

Larry Allen once took my parking space and I kicked his butt. 

I am also more concerned about OT than G, but we seem focused on G.  Gross has a long season ahead, and Bell is limited.   Is Wharton the depth there?  Chandler?    Scary.

I was just kidding about kicking Larry Allen's butt, but that is only because he never took my parking space.

Archived