• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last Buffalo Drive

weyco2000

I also noticed the Back Judge coming into the play and be had the best angle.... Then heard the Side Judge blow the whistle.

after the fact it's easier to watch and I do not think it was a fumble.  the good and bad thing of football is that the calls can go either way.  Bills fans see the holding on the punt as ticky tacky.  Panthers see the PI on Keek as ticky tacky.  I am among the many that hate to admit it but the only thing you can do is hope they, the bad calls, offset each other.  Of course, we are used to the Patriots.  If you do not know how bad it was, it is hard to find on YouTube, but the "Just Give It To Them" on 4th and short many years ago is a perfect example.

It seems that our coaches have not based on what we have seen so far over 2 seasons and 2 weeks....do you disagree?

what your saying is our players are too stupid to know what to do.......which I don't believe.

and no......I believe our coaches coach our players up.

It's stupid to think otherwise.

what your saying is our players are too stupid to know what to do.......which I don't believe.

and no......I believe our coaches coach our players up.

It's stupid to think otherwise.

It seems that our coaches do not coach our players up....I'm sure during practice they go over particular plays our occurrences and what to do....but that staff prior the bills taking over with 1min 38 secs should of constantly been watching more players out of place and use the timeouts if and when needed...It did not happen....how many other teams do you watch on sundays that the coach calls a timeout on Def during a big drive and chews out his players for not being in position...see it all the time....on a big down where its most likely the last play I would no matter what you call that timeout to assure we are in correct position and everyone knows their place....which we all know did not happen....I love this team...goto home games...own two PSL seats and by no means did I say or think the players are to stupid to know what to do....but when they're staring a team down that is about to score with minimal time they have a lot of their minds....this is why we have a huge coaching staff.....to watch this and make the appropriate adjustments and to call timeouts when needed....this conversation could go on forever it seems....but just saying my last two cents...We will just have to agree to disagree I guess at this point.. 

It seems that our coaches do not coach our players up....I'm sure during practice they go over particular plays our occurrences and what to do....but that staff prior the bills taking over with 1min 38 secs should of constantly been watching more players out of place and use the timeouts if and when needed...It did not happen....how many other teams do you watch on sundays that the coach calls a timeout on Def during a big drive and chews out his players for not being in position...see it all the time....on a big down where its most likely the last play I would no matter what you call that timeout to assure we are in correct position and everyone knows their place....which we all know did not happen....I love this team...goto home games...own two PSL seats and by no means did I say or think the players are to stupid to know what to do....but when they're staring a team down that is about to score with minimal time they have a lot of their minds....this is why we have a huge coaching staff.....to watch this and make the appropriate adjustments and to call timeouts when needed....this conversation could go on forever it seems....but just saying my last two cents...We will just have to agree to disagree I guess at this point.

so your putting it all on our coaches.........

you should check out the DJ Moore/Norman video thread.

Archived