• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlie Casserly on NFL Network talking about Cammy Cam

Glad you were so willing to show your true colors MHS. Keep the insults coming.

You are a troll, nothing more. You are treated the way you ask to be treated. I have noticed that others treat you with equal amounts of respect, and I am pretty certain your struggles extend beyond the keyboard.  I am blocking you-suggest you do the same.

You are a troll, nothing more. You are treated the way you ask to be treated. I have noticed that others treat you with equal amounts of respect, and I am pretty certain your struggles extend beyond the keyboard.  I am blocking you-suggest you do the same.

Oh please, spare me the lies and woe is me routine. Act like a man here. You make idiotic statements and then avoid them like the plague. Yet that is everyone else's fault, not yours. If you choose to be a hypocrite, that's on you. No, I am not blocking you like a scared woman.

Oh please, spare me the lies and woe is me routine. Act like a man here. You make idiotic statements and then avoid them like the plague. Yet that is everyone else's fault, not yours. If you choose to be a hypocrite, that's on you. No, I am not blocking you like a scared woman.

I do not encourage banter with idiots.  Nothing womanly about that.

Archived