• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 4: Charlotte Bobcats @ New York Knicks

Proudiddy

I'm really liking what I'm seeing out of MKG in particular. He is playing his game. Simple enough, but it's just not something that he was able to do last season (mostly due to being yanked in and out of the rotation playing 12 min one night and 25 the other).

You people really are crazy though. MKG does not have to have a reliable jumpshot to impact the game and be a good starter in the league. He rebounds at a very high rate, gets blocks, steals, can initiate the offense a bit, plays great man and team defense, hustles all over the court, can run the break, and will be a team leader.

Meanwhile Jeff Taylor is killing it! Was always a big fan of that draft pick. I just want to see him be a bit more consistent and develop a better all around game (he's helping out on the boards tonight) before he's a starter though.

Haha yes Jeff Taylor has looked good. 

Also total BS on the foul calls.  And the non-calls, Sessions was knocked down driving to the basket and got nothing.

I almost had to laugh at the late whistle they finally gave Kemba when he hit the floor on the Chandler injury/foul.

Archived