• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Right now I'd take Mike Mitchell over Mike Minter" -Steve Smith

Huell

Yea i had looked into trying that, but I am on an iMac and it seems they only have downloads for Windows...  :crazysmile:

It's a shame whats happened to that company. My very first computer was an apple 2e. A amazing piece of the 20th century to marvel at. . . but have you ever seen that movie Pet Cemetery? Apple was re-born as something else in the 90's. What was before a symbol for hope, a new dawn, and progress . . is now a symbol for lying, cheating, and stealing . . just like many of the rest of those computer companies.

Linux is a very viable option for many people that want to "stick it to the man", but most people dont find it easy enough to use. Instead they think buying Apple will fuel their boycott of Microsoft when, in fact, they have just helped them build a new Microsoft.

. . and yet you cant find a program that there are literally thousands of options for on Win.. . . yeah macs are awesome. . . an awesome rip off.

Archived