• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DRAFT SPECULATION/NEWS THREAD

MichaelNewtonII

Parker is a terrible defender. I wouldn't say he's better defensively than McDermott. He's that bad. But it's ok for Parker to be that bad on defenses when he's that good but not McDermott. Just saying.

You lose all credibility when you try to equate McDermott's talent and potential to Jabari Parker's.

I quit reading your post after that sentence. 

You lose all credibility when you try to equate McDermott's talent and potential to Jabari Parker's.

I quit reading your post after that sentence.

I didnt say compare his talent and potential to Parker. Do u even reading comprehension.

I said it's ok for Parker to be terrible on defense when he's good offensively but not McDermott. Try again tho

I didnt say compare his talent and potential to Parker. Do u even reading comprehension.

I said it's ok for Parker to be terrible on defense when he's good offensively but not McDermott. Try again tho

That's exactly what you did, and you just did it again. Acting like McDermott's "good" is the same as Parker's "good" is so ridiculous it's sad instead of funny. 

Parker is a terrible defender. I wouldn't say he's better defensively than McDermott. He's that bad. But it's ok for Parker to be that bad on defenses when he's that good but not McDermott. Just saying.

And good god yes he can create his own shot. All u had to do was watch him play in college. Did he break ankles and play in an and1 league..... No but he got his shot off and created his own show with great footwork post moves dirk like fadeaways and pull ups. Who cares if he's not gonna break ankles. Put the ball in the basket. And he did that. Using BB IQ ad talent and by creating his own shot.

Pdarker is bad defensively, but no he is not McDermott bad. Offenses were designed by daddy with multiple screens to get him the ball. Well he want be playing for Daddy, and this isn't college. I gotta see it to believe it. I just hope his jersey doesn't say Hornets on it when he tries

When coach k can't play you at times because your defense is so bad.

I'd say it is an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Coach K thought Wojo was a good defender. Besides, the issue isn't whether or not Parker is a good defender, it's whether Parker and McDermott are the same level prospect. Anyone who believes that might as well think that every player being drafted tomorrow night is. 

Once again u don't comprehend. McDermott is an all American who led the nation in scoring and was a very very very good productive player. But him being being bad defensively is not ok. But when u have Parker who is also very very very good in college but terrible defensive it's ok.

Didn't compare them together or saying McDermott is better or has more potential than Parker. Simply saying it's ok to be good offensively and terrible on the other side if your Parker....but not McDermott.

Wanna try one more time?

Once again u don't comprehend. McDermott is an all American who led the nation in scoring and was a very very very good productive player. But him being being bad defensively is not ok. But when u have Parker who is also very very very good in college but terrible defensive it's ok.

Didn't compare them together or saying McDermott is better or has more potential than Parker. Simply saying it's ok to be good offensively and terrible on the other side if your Parker....but not McDermott.

Wanna try one more time?

I know what McDermott is and what his accolades were. And he's still not on the same level as Jabari Parker. If you can't understand that, then you don't understand basketball.

"College is not the NBA.

Sincerely,

Tyler Hansbrough"

Pdarker is bad defensively, but no he is not McDermott bad. Offenses were designed by daddy with multiple screens to get him the ball. Well he want be playing for Daddy, and this isn't college. I gotta see it to believe it. I just hope his jersey doesn't say Hornets on it when he tries

So your using his father being his coach and saying it's a bad thing. Growing up with a basketball mind as your father teaching u and learning u fundamentals and plays and playing team ball.

We'll if I had McDermott who can shoot from anywhere I would run plays for him to, related or not.

Wanna try one more time?

McDermott is worse defensively than Parker. Parker has more potential to get even better than McDermott does. McDermott played 4 years in school and is 22 years old. Parker played 1 year in college and is only 19 years old, and already better. Parker will bring an overall better offensive game to cover defensive deficiencies, and again is 3 years younger with more room for development than McDermott.

I know what McDermott is and what his accolades were. And he's still not on the same level as Jabari Parker. If you can't understand that, then you don't understand basketball.

"College is not the NBA.

Sincerely,

Tyler Hansbrough"

Man on man. U really don't get it. Nobody is comparing them individually. Are u telling me McDermott was not very productive offensively. And Jabari was not very productive offensively.

They were. That's the only comparison being made. Yes Parker is better and has more potential and will be better in the nba. Like I so as tho it's ok to be good offensively and terrible defensively if your Parker, but not McDermott.

And ok yeah there's been a lot of good players on college who didn't translate. Tyler hansbro being one. But I guReantee McDermott will be a helluva lot better than a energy hustle kinda guy like hansbro. To even make that statement is dumb. Btw Tyler is a very good role player coming off the bench. Nobody expected him to be a star so ok?

Archived