• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lester The Intercepter

Huell

"Our patch work oline including a back up DT playing guard that only gave up 3 sacks last night, and our secondary compiled of free agent no names and undrafted players that stopped Tom Brady from a game winning drive have done an incredible job but let's not give them any credit at all and continue to find things to complain about instead of enjoying the success and giving our teammates props."

Get. The. Fug. Out. Of. My. Thread.

I was more just commenting on the fact that we can't rely on scheming over talent forever, but whatever. I'm plenty happy with our team, but not particularly thrilled about forcing Brady to punt only once (I think), seeing our RBs dance in the backfield every play with nowhere to go against one of the worst run D's in the NFL, and giving up something like the second highest completion percentage in the league.

I was more just commenting on the fact that we can't rely on scheming over talent forever, but whatever. I'm plenty happy with our team, but not particularly thrilled about forcing Brady to punt only once (I think), seeing our RBs dance in the backfield every play with nowhere to go against one of the worst run D's in the NFL, and giving up something like the second highest completion percentage in the league.

First of all, it's Tom Brady. Arguably the best QB of all time. Not only did we hold him to 3 points in the first half, but we kept him from scoring on the final drive which is where he is best. The 17 points scored by the Pats in the 2nd half also came when Charles Johnson as off the field, our best pass rusher.

Second of all, there is a guy named Ben Hartsock (who I'm sure you've never heard of) that was not active last night. He is our #2 TE and a HUGE part of our blocking and running game.

And even though our running backs didn't seem like they did a whole lot, they still combined for 103 yards which is fine by me.

You're gonna lose this argument every day of the week. We won, we are playing well. Enjoy it and get out of my thread, this one is for Robert Lester.

Gettleman is a GENIUS MAGICIAN!

How in the hell did a first time GM end up with 5 rookie defensive players (3 drafted / 2 undrafted) in one damn single draft? [star, Short, Klein, White, Lester]

and that all five are big contributors to this nasty DEFENSE. Plus all have seen times being on the field all together.

Is there an award for best GM of the Year?

First of all, it's Tom Brady. Arguably the best QB of all time. Not only did we hold him to 3 points in the first half, but we kept him from scoring on the final drive which is where he is best. The 17 points scored by the Pats in the 2nd half also came when Charles Johnson as off the field, our best pass rusher.

Second of all, there is a guy named Ben Hartsock (who I'm sure you've never heard of) that was not active last night. He is our #2 TE and a HUGE part of our blocking and running game.

And even though our running backs didn't seem like they did a whole lot, they still combined for 103 yards which is fine by me.

You're gonna lose this argument every day of the week. We won, we are playing well. Enjoy it and get out of my thread, this one is for Robert Lester.

Our RBs did not combine for 103 yds, our RBs and QB did. Our RBs had 2.5 ypc and 40(ish) yards...not good. Cam Newton won that game by keeping drives alive. Brady marched down the field at will against our D on all but one drive. Failed to come up with more points in the first half bc our D forced a Ridley fumble. Cam Newton won that game by limiting NEs drives and answering Tom Brady. Sure, Brady's a great, but I still would like a defense that can get more stops. I don't see what argument there is to lose, I just pointed out that we still need help on oline and at cb which is pretty much universally agreed upon. It was in response to previous posts in "your thread" so stop getting your panties in a bunch about this "my thread" crap.

Archived