• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Golden state Bobcats

mrford

I know this was back on monday, but I attended this game and I have to say it was a really good game. I ended up taking my grandma, who is 78, because she is a huge curry and Barnes fan. However, I had her watching bobcats games this season, so she was ultimately a bobcats fan. we were in section 101 row L. The bobcats dominated the game and the boards till the 4th quarter. It seemed like it only took minutes for curry to get to 43 points. It was extremely inpressive, and I have to point out that there was a rather large curry following cheering for the warriors, including the 3 people sitting in front of us. At first the cats were shooting 50% free throws to close out, and the Warriors were keeping it interesting, but the cats pulled out the win. It was clutch down the stretch and made me respect this squad. I hope you all saw the same.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Walker took over to keep the cats in front in the early 4th, and surprisingly Ben Gordon made some clutch shots to close the game out. Right now the cats are the th seed in the east, that no lie. This team is gaining consistency and that has been their biggest weakness l. Maybe I'm just bunk and way off base, who knows.

Archived