• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints/Eagles game thread

MichaelNewtonII

Do you know how stupid you will look if we do beat the niners or whoever and re-up your comments? I bet you were one of the people saying that the season was over when we started out 1-3. Grow some damn balls.

I'm pretty damn sure he's the same dude who posted he had zero faith in Cam Newton only moments before Cam drove the field to top NO. He's just a s****y "fan".

I'm not ashamed to admit I will be much less confident if we end up playing SF than I would have been against the Eagles.  The Eagles have been the beneficiary of winning a crappy division while SF has the same record we do playing in the toughest division in the league. I also think the winning team is usually at a disadvantage when a rematch occurs so I would prefer to play an inferior team we didn't already beat.  Now I still think we can beat any team in the league on any given day but its definitely going to be much tougher to deal with our mirror image in SF than it would have been to deal with Philly so go Green Bay!

I'm not ashamed to admit I will be much less confident if we end up playing SF than I would have been against the Eagles.  The Eagles have been the beneficiary of winning a crappy division .....

We could have played the Eagles. We just needed to lose and end up with the 6th seed. I'd rather get an extra week to heal up and avoid more possible injuries. I'm hoping the Packers have one more good game with Rodgers back. I hesitate to welcome that offense, but I think SF is the more complete team. 

Archived