• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

locker room closed...players emotional.

Panther fans are all mad, QQ'n, n whining. Atleast you guys got playoff experience this time.

Iono, Tampa bay is gonna be semi good next year so watch out.

Um. But we got it so much better than Carolina panthers lol

Seattle still got yall so I don't know what position you are talking about

maybe if 2nd is better than 1st

Things that people need to know.

The 49ers adjusted at half, we did not. Give credit where its due there, I had a feeling it was going to be bad when we started the half with a 3 and out only being down 3 points.

Any 49er fan that doesn't acknowledge the calls being called or lack there of is wearing homer glasses. Sure the cam sack was a gimme call but the 49ers got away with A LOT, I'm cool with the refs calling puss calls, but call it both ways I.e. the "helmet butt".

I'm really proud with our team this year. If you look at this board on week 4 and told everyone here we would host a playoff game and go 11-1 in twelve weeks everyone would have laughed. We have a foundation set now that we can build off of and the league better watch out.

On a side note, 49er fans can come and talk junk, they won and we would have been doing the same thing if the tables were turned, take it on the chin, and get ready for next year. One good draft and we will be a very very scary team for the next few years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Playoffs aren't the regular season.

Lol, You shouldve learnt that today

Means you'll get blown out worse

I really hope they have you guys as the opener for the season

Good way to start off the 2014 season with niners getting caned with a revenge beating

Oh, yea, by some of your players dumb decisions Lol, yall lost that

Lol, even the announcers were calling out your ref crew.

You were gifted a game. Pop that sweet knock-off flatbill mom snagged for you at the mall and enjoy it!

Means you'll get blown out worse

I really hope they have you guys as the opener for the season

Good way to start off the 2014 season with niners getting caned with a revenge beating

That's what you said, Earlier this week. LOL. "We're at home, and we're all better, it's gonna be even worse" 

Eat your Crow Ajax  eatcrow.jpg

Lol, even the announcers were calling out your ref crew.

You were gifted a game. Pop that sweet knock-off flatbill mom snagged for you at the mall and enjoy it!

Ah, Both sides bad calls. That was a damn sack, not no roughing the passer.

And blame your own guys at that 4th quarter, Penalty. Cry more, man. 

It was sooo great seeing charlotte in Red though, damn, Where you at panther fans lol

That's what you said, Earlier this week. LOL. "We're at home, and we're all better, it's gonna be even worse" 

Eat your Crow Ajax  eatcrow.jpg

Ill give you guys the w this week all be it was assisted

However it will be for not come next week and expect war next season

But, we're more relevant than Carolina, now aren't we? With your lone one super bowl appearance. It's cool.

If you wanna talk about relavance and your age now, don't we, then 2008, that's the last time right?

Really? Pretty sure since '95 the panthers have been to just as many super bowls as the 49ers. Let's compare a team that's been around for almost four times the panthers and talk smack?

Y'all only have one more winning season than Carolina in that time span, remember when Carolina had the 49ers number in the old nfc west? Outside of last year carolina had been to just as many super bowls in the same time frame.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived