• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Gettleman up to something?

KillaCamNewton

Expecting three immediate starters from a draft is very high expectations.

Normally yes plus it will depend on the positions we draft. and who we let walk but many of the so called experts say this draft will yield impact players through the 4th round. We have so many FAs it is presumptive to think we can both retain them and pay them what they may make on the open market. Gross has not stated if he is open to return, Hardy will cost us, and we have 3 safeties and a cb that may get more money on the open market. Olsen will have to restructure to keep him as well .

As I said in a previous post GMan has his work cut out for him.

I mean...if we dumped both Stewart and DeAngelo somehow and replaced with a cheap young stud in the backfield I wouldn't be mad. Carey will probably be a stud. WR in the first though and we still need a FA WR + secondary help.

The trading of Stewart is intriguing. If we traded away Stewarts big contract we could then afford Hardy.

Um, we'd still be responsible for all of the guaranteed money we owe him. It's accelerate against us immediately.

That's the reason I know this story is fake.

Archived