• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The frail and scrawny Teddy Bridgewater

Evengelion

Media doesn't make or break quarterbacks.  Performance does. 

And if you did a little research, you'd find that as of 2007 there were 17 minority athletic directors in NCAA Division I-A, so unless all of them have lost their jobs and nobody else has been hired, yes they exist.

You've proven Batman was right about you, and that you do indeed need help.

The media can easily credit the OL, WRs, and the defense for the team's success. As a panther fan I thought you'd know more about that because Cam has been a victim of that for 3 goddamn years and you know it. You're hypocrite if you say that's not true.

You lost the point I was trying to make. That's only 17 of them out of multiple hundred schools. I wouldn't expect you'd understand where I was coming from. I didn't literally mean there is an absent of a single one of them. They're so rare it's almost like not having any at all. I'm sure you're content with that fact since you're so open minded and such a new age thinker and all.

The media can easily credit the OL, WRs, and the defense for the team's success. As a panther fan I thought you'd know more about that because Cam has been a victim of that for 3 goddamn years and you know it. You're hypocrite if you say that's not true.

You lost the point I was trying to make. That's only 17 of them out of multiple hundred schools. I wouldn't expect you'd understand where I was coming from. I didn't literally mean there is an absent of a single one of them. They're so rare it's almost like not having any at all. I'm sure you're content with that fact since you're so open minded and such a new age thinker and all.

You need help.

(or at least to grow up)

Guest Dark Knight

People like you give us minorities a bad rep.

You'd enjoy life much more if you stopped being a bigot that sees everything in color.

People like you give us minorities a bad rep.

You'd enjoy life much more if you stopped being a bigot that sees everything in color.

What exactly have I said that would suggest I'm a minority? Because I don't like Luck and hate the way the media is trying to supplant him over the other more talented QBs. What about how they're pretending they don't like Manziel but everything you see about him is in his best interest? Stop acting like you're victimized, buddy! Crazy thing is, in all your replies you didn't refute any of my points at all. I still don't know where you stand on this issue pertaining to the thread title. 

Speaking of which, Mike Golik on Mike&Mike just said Manziel should be drafted in the 2nd round. That's why I like that show. Because both guys are well assured in their position so they give their best opinions about specific topics instead of selling someone else narrative. Kudos to them. I will always watch their show for that. Guys like Kiper, McShay, etc. can be replaced any day so they sell other people's narrative. That's why they change their tone every week. Talk about taking one for the team! I'm sure if you find them off camera they'd probably tell you Manziel is not draftable. The little dude put all his weight in just to throw the football 20 yards. No wonder he's not gonna throw in the combine. Guess who will? TEDDY BRIDGEWATER. And he's probably the only QB who doesn't need to prove his arm. Talk about irony. I see it, I call it. That's just the way I'm.

Bridgewater's measurement officially at the combine is 6'2 & 1/8 inches, 214 pounds, and hand size is 9.25. So pretty much the media got every single thing wrong. But what kills me is the way they reported it. Instead of eating their crow and write an article about Bridgewater's result, they instead just mentioned it at the bottom of an article about Manziel as just honorable mention. With all the hoopla about Bridgewater's phantom lack of size you'd think it would need an article on its own to report it. For a supposed #1 overall prospect, just like Manziel, you'd think this would be headline, again, just like Manziel. But instead you have:

Other notable measurements:

» Bridgewater: 6-2 1/8, 214 pounds, 9 1/4 hands.

» Bortles: 6-5, 232 pounds.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000327333/article/johnny-manziel-comes-up-short-of-6-feet-at-nfl-combine

By the way, Manziel measured at 5'11 & 3/4, 205 pounds, huuuuge hands 9.625. So much huuuger than 9.25

Now, on to the 40 yard dash. Get ready for some "surprises?"

Are they trying to keep Bridgewater out of the the AFC South? Him there could create some discomfort for their god Andrew Luck. They wanna keep that division as uncompetitive for Luck as possible. They seem to wanna ship him to Cleveland. They want both the Jags and Texans to pass on him. Two QB needy teams passing on a QB that is compared to Aaron Rodgers? lol. That certainly makes sense.

Now that Bridgewater's size(both hand and weight) is of no concern, what angle does the media go to now? Could Bortles save the day?

i dont agree with everything you say... but i agree on this

i notice that certain qb's who look different dont get credit for success.. you even saw it with Winston... you cant deny his talent, but everyone in the media and fans were giving credit to the "AWESOME" wr's... and fsu's defense.... keep in mind FSU set a record for scoring the most points in a single season for the history of college football.... these same recievers were at fsu last year... and did NOTHING

if RG3 has a bounce back year next year, i can already see the media and some fans giving the credit to a much improved defense, or alfred morris

look at what the media did with Russell Wilson after he outplayed Peyton in the superbowl.... the media totally ignored Wilson's great game, and didnt give him the sbmvp... when i have seen qb's get it with less impressive stats.... you wanna credit the seattle defense and give the mvp to a defensive player... then why did they give eli the mvp when the giants defense shut down the 2007 pats offense, and when they rematched a couple of years later

What exactly have I said that would suggest I'm a minority? Because I don't like Luck and hate the way the media is trying to supplant him over the other more talented QBs. What about how they're pretending they don't like Manziel but everything you see about him is in his best interest? Stop acting like you're victimized, buddy! Crazy thing is, in all your replies you didn't refute any of my points at all. I still don't know where you stand on this issue pertaining to the thread title. 

Speaking of which, Mike Golik on Mike&Mike just said Manziel should be drafted in the 2nd round. That's why I like that show. Because both guys are well assured in their position so they give their best opinions about specific topics instead of selling someone else narrative. Kudos to them. I will always watch their show for that. Guys like Kiper, McShay, etc. can be replaced any day so they sell other people's narrative. That's why they change their tone every week. Talk about taking one for the team! I'm sure if you find them off camera they'd probably tell you Manziel is not draftable. The little dude put all his weight in just to throw the football 20 yards. No wonder he's not gonna throw in the combine. Guess who will? TEDDY BRIDGEWATER. And he's probably the only QB who doesn't need to prove his arm. Talk about irony. I see it, I call it. That's just the way I'm.

yea i see it too, the media loves manziel, as much as they say they dont.... but if JFF was 4 shades darker and didnt have his complexion they wouldnt be comparing him to drew brees or favre... but instead to a poor mans VICK

Are they trying to keep Bridgewater out of the the AFC South? Him there could create some discomfort for their god Andrew Luck. They wanna keep that division as uncompetitive for Luck as possible.

The media trying to keep AFC South teams from getting good players to help Andrew Luck...

That may be the single stupidest thing ever posted here.

I'm hoping you're not dumb or delusional enough to actually believe that.

Guest Dark Knight

Bridgewater's measurement officially at the combine is 6'2 & 1/8 inches, 214 pounds, and hand size is 9.25. So pretty much the media got every single thing wrong. But what kills me is the way they reported it. Instead of eating their crow and write an article about Bridgewater's result, they instead just mentioned it at the bottom of an article about Manziel as just honorable mention. With all the hoopla about Bridgewater's phantom lack of size you'd think it would need an article on its own to report it. For a supposed #1 overall prospect, just like Manziel, you'd think this would be headline, again, just like Manziel. But instead you have:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000327333/article/johnny-manziel-comes-up-short-of-6-feet-at-nfl-combine

By the way, Manziel measured at 5'11 & 3/4, 205 pounds, huuuuge hands 9.625. So much huuuger than 9.25

Now, on to the 40 yard dash. Get ready for some "surprises?"

Are they trying to keep Bridgewater out of the the AFC South? Him there could create some discomfort for their god Andrew Luck. They wanna keep that division as uncompetitive for Luck as possible. They seem to wanna ship him to Cleveland. They want both the Jags and Texans to pass on him. Two QB needy teams passing on a QB that is compared to Aaron Rodgers? lol. That certainly makes sense.

Now that Bridgewater's size(both hand and weight) is of no concern, what angle does the media go to now? Could Bortles save the day?

He is smaller than RG3. He will get destroyed just like RG3.

He is smaller than RG3. He will get destroyed just like RG3.

he's smaller than RG3 lol ... AND so what...

RG3 doesnt have any wideouts on oiffense, Rg3 will bounce back next year, and the media and fans will claim its because he has a great defense, or o-line... lol

notice how every single dominant qb of color never gets credit for their success... but overrated qb's like Luck get every excuse used for their poor play haha

Guest Dark Knight

he's smaller than RG3 lol ... AND so what...

RG3 doesnt have any wideouts on oiffense, Rg3 will bounce back next year, and the media and fans will claim its because he has a great defense, or o-line... lol

notice how every single dominant qb of color never gets credit for their success... but overrated qb's like Luck get every excuse used for their poor play haha

The only thing I notice is that a lot of black people have an inferiority complex disorder when it comes to discussing QBs.

The only thing I notice is that a lot of black people have an inferiority complex disorder when it comes to discussing QBs.

the only thing i notice is that white people like to label black qb's a bust before they even play a down in the nfl... they are anxious and hoping that they fail, and when they do better than expected they point to another part of the team as a reason for their success... nevermind the fact that young white qb's such as dalton, stafford, and matt ryan are playing with elite wideouts... and still suck lol

all they have is jamarcus russell for evidence..... vick and vy werent bust, they were successful

Archived