• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts interested in Eric Decker

Evengelion

I hope the Colts know that the problem in INDY is "defense", not lack of receivers.

The Colts FO now are building that team the exact same way Polian built the Colts in the first 7 years with Manning: high power offense / no defense.

The one year where the Colts had a legitimate defense was the year that they won the SB.

I have a feeling that Irsay is the one building the team, not GM and Pagano.

lol. You can't blame me though. I clicked on the article to read about Decker and the possibility of signing with Colts instead I ended up reading another Luck slob fest article. I just don't think Luck is talented at all. Just an average dude who is big trying his best. So, when I read crap like that I have to admit it annoys me. I would have an awesome off season if I don't have to inadvertently hear about the guy. Not happening.

You are delusional.

I am not going to say anything negative about our approach since Cam got here. It has gotten our team a defense that is at the very worst top 5...more like a top 3 defense,

But what I would agree with you on is that the Colts have done nearly the exact opposite of the Panthers. The Colts have done everything in their powers to surround Luck with talent and people with whom he is comfortable.

His college OC, his college roommate, other Stanford teammates, the Colts are even interested in bringing in Jonathan Martin, another teammate from college. And that says nothing about other moves they have made such as keeping Wayne or drafting offense.

The approach with Cam has been the exact opposite. Like many have pointed out, Since Cam's arrival, the Panthers have made like one change to an offense that ranked dead last in the NFL the year prior to his arrival.

It is fine for us to ignore getting Cam weapons, but don't expect the offense to produce.

It's crazy how they try to make this kid comfortable. And he still have difficulty completing 60% of his passes. It's like grown men that are afraid to leave mommy's house. Pretty weird!

Luck is a great QB....some of you live in fantasy land if you cannot see that.

career passer rating under 80

rg3 has been better, and was outplaying luck this year before he was benched, he was beating Luck is every passing stat.. and had him in rushing yards, Luck finished with better numbers simply because he played the final 4 games and rg3 didnt

career passer rating under 80

rg3 has been better, and was outplaying luck this year before he was benched, he was beating Luck is every passing stat.. and had him in rushing yards, Luck finished with better numbers simply because he played the final 4 games and rg3 didnt

I have to admit, it was kind of impressive that he was able to maintain a 60% completion and put up over 3200 yard with everything the team went through. That shows he's naturally an above 60% passer. Cam is the same too. No matter how bad things are going around him he still maintain very close to the 60% mark. With weapon and protection those guys can cause damage.

Wait so cooper actually got paid for his production?! I thought he was going to be blackballed from the league TheRed. What happened?!

You don't actually believe he's worth that much do you? Well, actually you probably do, since you're his biggest fan for some odd reason. I'm just glad he isn't coming anywhere near this team. Let him stay in Philly.

I never said he would be blackballed, I questioned how much his off the field incident would factor into him fitting into another locker room in the NFL. Since he didn't hit FA we won't get to find out, so nothing has been validated with "the league".

It was good talking to you sugar plum, hugs and kisses.

You don't actually believe he's worth that much do you? Well, actually you probably do, since you're his biggest fan for some odd reason. I'm just glad he isn't coming anywhere near this team. Let him stay in Philly.

I never said he would be blackballed, I questioned how much his off the field incident would factor into him fitting into another locker room in the NFL. Since he didn't hit FA we won't get to find out, so nothing has been validated with "the league".

It was good talking to you sugar plum, hugs and kisses.

You said he wouldn't get paid because of his offseason. I said he would get paid on his production.

It's not my job to determine what he's worth. That was the gms job so they obviously saw something.

Just proves you really have little idea what you are talking about when it comes to football and I find it absolutely hiliairous

You said he wouldn't get paid because of his offseason. I said he would get paid on his production.

It's not my job to determine what he's worth. That was the gms job so they obviously saw something.

Just proves you really have little idea what you are talking about when it comes to football and I find it absolutely hiliairous

Didn't say he wouldn't get paid. Read my post again if you didn't comprehend it the first time.

As for the rest of that, dig up an old thread if you are feeling lonely, and want to start a pissing match just for the sake of starting one. I'm not derailing this thread further. Enjoy your evening.

Archived