Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Taint, Falcon, and Buc fans

30 posts in this topic

Posted

I sincerely hope that every fuging draft pick and move your shitty teams make over the next 3 days blows up in your respective faces. I hope you ignorant fools jump for joy when your teams mortgage the future. I wish all of you sniveling asses the worst possible luck known to man over the next 3 days. Good day and toss my salad you uninformed vapid wastes of tax payer money.

XO

We are doing better than you thought.  ;)

Posted

Jake Matthews baby.

Posted

Jake Matthews baby.

I'm pretty pleased with the pick as well. Was hoping Mack would fall one more, but Matthews is a studly consolation prize.  

Posted

I fuging hate the Falcons, Bucs, and Saints.

But.....I can easily admint that all three added nice pieces in the first round.

I am damn glack that Mack did not end up in Atlanta.  But, Matthews will be huge in trying to keep Ryan up right.

Hated Evans landing in Tampa.  Him and Jackson will be a nightmare tandem to deal with.

Although I don't really think the Saints needed to trade up for Cooks, his speed will be ridiculous in the dome.

NFC South got tougher last night.

Posted

NFCS is as close to the NFCW as the top division and may be top to bottom as any other division out there - on paper.  Tampa will be improved with this offseason, starting with Lovie.  They will probably grab a T or TE in the second.

Posted

No trolling here, thought all of the NFC South teams drafted well last night.

Posted

No trolling here, thought all of the NFC South teams drafted well last night.

yea plus since Alice has ruined the smack forum with selfies

Posted

i wanted to hug a raiders fan last night after they snatched up mack. I absolutely did not want him in our division.

Posted

NFCS is gonna be a bitch next year

1 person likes this

Posted

yea plus since Alice has ruined the smack forum with selfies

No worries, apparently I got permanent moderated for bumping Zods thread Cooks last night, so I'm done here, I'm going back to posting on TAFT and SR!

Posted

I was impressed that Hotlanta picked up the stud OT.  They must finally realize that they are more than 1 player away and need to build a real, solid team.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is gonna be a fun season for the NFCS.  And at this point...I just want the Saints to lose as many games as possible.