37 minutes ago, Cold Cat said:

I hear ya.  Last night my team and I figured how to SKIP the first part of the raid.   We were like what!!!!

We're far from finishing it.  But going blind has been lots of fun.  Rat king stacks up to 6X!!!

Also picked up mida multi tool Last night.

I can't wait to get working on those quests!

Well, finished the campaign at 3 am last night...once you get on the roll for the final missions, it's really hard to put it down.

Can't wait to play some strikes and crucible now, as well as public events.  I know I'll be good getting raid ready the next few weekends.  I'm loving this game!

• Beer 1

I tried Nightfall last night, got to the boss with only 5 seconds left. Clearly I'm not high enough level yet. 

The challenges and milestones make it really hard for me to stop playing.

Edited by Cat
  • Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Cat said:

I tried Nightfall last night, got to the boss with only 5 seconds left. Clearly I'm not high enough level yet. 

Yeah, I can't wait to start digging into that.  I farted around a little bit doing some public events for my sunbreaker subclass last night.  I was just messing around, but the way the game is set up, you really want to keep on playing.  I really love how pretty the world is too.  The EDZ is really a crown jewel for Bungie world design.  Though Nessus and Io are way too samey for me.

What sucks though, I was playing some PVP, doing really well (team was dumb, but that's what happens when you solo cue).  I stuck a titan over his rally barrier and killed him.  I got some good long range pulse shots off, pushed guys and points.  I felt way better as a PVP player than I did in D1!  Then ANTEATER!  Damnit!

Can't wait for this weekend =)

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cat said:

If your on xbox i don't mind helping.  tag is compton535

Just now, Cold Cat said:

If your on xbox i don't mind helping.  tag is compton535

Thanks! but my Xbox one has been nothing but trouble so I made the switch to PS4 and haven't looked back 

On 9/17/2017 at 10:34 AM, d-dave said:

Well, finished the campaign at 3 am last night...once you get on the roll for the final missions, it's really hard to put it down.

Can't wait to play some strikes and crucible now, as well as public events.  I know I'll be good getting raid ready the next few weekends.  I'm loving this game!

Awesome.  I saw you online and @Kurb last night I believe.  I was doing challenges and what not.  Wasting time really.  Having fun hitting up public events and secret locations.

Just now, Cat said:

Thanks! but my Xbox one has been nothing but trouble so I made the switch to PS4 and haven't looked back 

I hear you.  Funny how my one seems to be having issues shortly after announcing the new version of the xbone

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

Yeah, I can't wait to start digging into that.  I farted around a little bit doing some public events for my sunbreaker subclass last night.  I was just messing around, but the way the game is set up, you really want to keep on playing.  I really love how pretty the world is too.  The EDZ is really a crown jewel for Bungie world design.  Though Nessus and Io are way too samey for me.

What sucks though, I was playing some PVP, doing really well (team was dumb, but that's what happens when you solo cue).  I stuck a titan over his rally barrier and killed him.  I got some good long range pulse shots off, pushed guys and points.  I felt way better as a PVP player than I did in D1!  Then ANTEATER!  Damnit!

Can't wait for this weekend =)

I'm having better luck in PVP this time around as well.  If you're going to "run-n-gun" do it with your fireteam.  Otherwise hold choke points.  You'll get 2 or 3 before they get you.  Scout rifles are working really well for me in this manner.  Mida Mini is a beast as well.  Rat King fill OP with my team having it.  Starting to see it more and more in PVP.

• Pie 1

anyone tried the raid yet? how long is it taking folks?

I am light 283 Warlock, with a clan, on PS4. I wrecked in D1, and will look to do the same in D2. Add me, gamertag is same as my Huddle username.

• Pie 2

On 9/19/2017 at 8:10 PM, SOJA said:

anyone tried the raid yet? how long is it taking folks?

Yup I'm stuck on the last boss fight because ppl had to go. It's not too long once you figure out what to do. There is a section that involves a lot of stealth and coordination, it is the most annoying section of a raid. After that, it's not bad. I'm going to try and finish the raid tonight on Xbox if anyone is interested. 

• Pie 2