• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Nunes already moving on

Nunes now claiming that was just memo #1.  Now he, and again this is all just one dude, is claiming he will write another memo.  Now he will go after the state dept. 

I mean media and Dems and GOP need to now go to work.  Trump will literally have one man make up story after story.....and yes, the charade does impact things.  

I still maintain the Dem counter to the first memo never sees the light of day.   Trump and company will continue until they create enough outrage.  Trump literally is manufacturing the end to his investigation by trying to literally bring the entire system down. 

Time for America to call a spade a spade.   That means the right has to.  I mean the real right.  Not this new Trump right which is full of people willing to poop all over America in the name of Trump. 

Also don’t forget this play....when the memos and created scandals aren’t working 

“Matthew Pottinger was reported as saying in a recent closed-door meeting with US experts on Korean Peninsula issues that a limited strike on the North 'might help in the midterm elections.'"

that is Trump’s security council.  All a game of survival to Trump.  Nothing America First in play.  He will destroy everything to survive. 

Also Nunes is suppose to be leading the House Russia investigation....,yet literally claims on Fox News it is all a big scam made up by Democrats.  Yeah, that sounds like who should lead a bipartisan investigation.  Someone who 100% is declaring there is no point in looking into something.  He said he has been saying for a year there is nothing there to investigate. 

Sounds like they are resorting to the Russian/Wikileaks tactic from 2016 of the slow drip HRC email “scandal” where they attempt to dominate the narrative with meaningless garbage.

Too bad Mueller isn’t slowing down with an actual investigation. 

I fear it will come down to elected Republicans putting country over party for once to finally put an end to this. 

Fox should of asked who “we” refers to.  

First memo, it was only Nunes and his staff.....and the WH.   

LMFAO only the best.  Just a random unemployed idiot.  That Trump names to lead his foreign policy 

Nunes admitted today also that he never even read the FISA warrants.

This needs to stop now. This is the worst fuging thing in history. 

We must always fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most, and that is the indifference of good men.

We live in a surveillance state with the government weaponized against American citizens and their privacy.

All for the sake of control.

This exposed how FISA just doesnt give a poo.

6 hours ago, rodeo said:

Nunes admitted today also that he never even read the FISA warrants.

Image result for I am your misleader

4 hours ago, HarambeLivesOn said:

We live in a surveillance state with the government weaponized against American citizens and their privacy.

All for the sake of control.

This exposed how FISA just doesnt give a poo.

You are aware the GOP-controlled House passed the reauthorization of the FISA program just a month ago, right? 

You do remember how president fat-fug tweeted about how terrible it was and "what a mess," right?

You do understand that this is the very same FISA program Nunes is now complaining about, right? 

2 minutes ago, stirs said:

Image result for I am your misleader

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/372119-nunes-admits-he-did-not-view-the-surveillance-warrant-applications-that-form

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Friday admitted that did not personally review the applications for surveillance warrants that provide the basis of the classified memo released earlier in the day.

Nunes said he relied on the review of committee member Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.). 

“No, I didn’t,” Nunes told Fox News’ Brett Baier, when asked if he saw the applications.

The memo, released earlier in the day by the House Intelligence Committee, alleges that politically motivated material was used to petition the government for a warrant to surveil an American citizen.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for playing. Next.

42 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/372119-nunes-admits-he-did-not-view-the-surveillance-warrant-applications-that-form

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Friday admitted that did not personally review the applications for surveillance warrants that provide the basis of the classified memo released earlier in the day.

Nunes said he relied on the review of committee member Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.). 

“No, I didn’t,” Nunes told Fox News’ Brett Baier, when asked if he saw the applications.

The memo, released earlier in the day by the House Intelligence Committee, alleges that politically motivated material was used to petition the government for a warrant to surveil an American citizen.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for playing. Next.

Indeed.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/02/nunes-tells-fox-news-memo-was-released-out-public-obligation.html

“This has been one of these bogus news stories that have been put out. So the agreement we made with the DOJ was to create a reading room and allow one member and two investigators to go over and review the documents. I thought the best person for this was Trey Gowdy,” he said. “They would come back with their notes and brief the rest of the committee members”

If that's your claim, why not attribute it to Gowdy to begin with instead of admitting you didn't read the documents? After all, Nunes is the one taking all the credit for this memo and his name is all over it.

Not to mention the statement was made that Nunes didn't read the documents, which you claim wasn't true. Well, it is true, regardless of the circumstances. 

Where ya been Stirs? One small sniff of what you think may be redemption for your boy, president fat-fug, and suddenly you come out of the woodwork.