Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did You Actually Want Cam Drafted?

215 posts in this topic

Posted

That is a fact, we got sloppy seconds, I've never seen so many people excited about it.

soooo you admit you don't know what sloppy seconds means, k, got it.

Posted

soooo you admit you don't know what sloppy seconds means, k, got it.

I admit it was a reach but I think if I tried hard I could make it work on a few levels.

You got the point didn't you? We went dumpster diving, we got leftovers, we fuged the hot chicks best fat friend and people pretend like they are excited about it because they aren't really sure what wins football games.

Posted

Why is there a Dolphins fan on the huddle this is outrageous

Posted

Why is there a Dolphins fan on the huddle this is outrageous

You really don't think there are other team fans here?

Posted

I admit it was a reach but I think if I tried hard I could make it work on a few levels.

You got the point didn't you? We went dumpster diving, we got leftovers, we fuged the hot chicks best fat friend and people pretend like they are excited about it because they aren't really sure what wins football games.

speaking in general, "sloppy seconds" is when your friend/a guy you know dumps his girlfriend/a potential hook up and you jump right on that. It would make sense if we were picking 5th, 4th, even 2nd overall (if you really hate Cam and just one team turning him down is enough for someone to make this joke) and nobody ahead of us picked him, or, metaphorically, dumped/turned him down, but seeing as how the first team that got the chance to draft Cam picked him (us), he's not sloppy seconds.

"sloppy seconds" would more accurately describe what happens when a QB on a team fails to live up to expectations, is not retained or resigned, and gets picked up/signed by another team.

Posted

No way I wanted Cam.

Posted

speaking in general, "sloppy seconds" is when your friend/a guy you know dumps his girlfriend/a potential hook up and you jump right on that. It would make sense if we were picking 5th, 4th, even 2nd overall (if you really hate Cam and just one team turning him down is enough for someone to make this joke) and nobody ahead of us picked him, or, metaphorically, dumped/turned him down, but seeing as how the first team that got the chance to draft Cam picked him (us), he's not sloppy seconds.

"sloppy seconds" would more accurately describe what happens when a QB on a team fails to live up to expectations, is not retained or resigned, and gets picked up/signed by another team.

Haha oh is that what it means?

Maybe I'll stick with tongue punching the hot girls fat friend's fart box analogy then.

Posted

Wanted Cam from day 1. Never wanted or saw the hype behind Luck. Didnt feel any of the other prospects would have a bigger impact than Cam. Glad fate worked in our favor.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wanted Cam. A lot of it having to do that I am a Gator fan.

The simple reasoning being that drafting a QB in the 3rd round wouldn't have as much value as say a DT. It made a whole lot more sense drafting a QB first overall and waiting til the 3rd for the DT (McClain). By round 3 all the good QBs were gone.

Posted

Like it matters what you want.

Posted

Wanted Cam from day 1. Never wanted or saw the hype behind Luck. Didnt feel any of the other prospects would have a bigger impact than Cam. Glad fate worked in our favor.

You, sir, are a liar.

Posted

You draft a fuging QB and build a team around him. Get green for what? for a qb who can't get him the fuging ball? Draft dareus for what? We already have a pretty decent defense.

Newton was the best pick.