Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dimbee

Tonight...

28 posts in this topic

One helluva woman and person. The grace and honor she carries with her should be a lesson for all...

1 person likes this

Awesome life if looks like and cool that she gets to say her goodbyes. I had a great-grandmother die this year at 102 and the changes women of that age went through over their lifetimes is crazy. Prayers for your family man.

1 person likes this

Hold your fiancee when shes upset and comfort her like only you can. She knows that her Great-Grandmother has lived a long life and It's a beautiful thing that she's been able to be close to her and learn from her. It's truly a blessing and one that I'm envious of because I have never met any of my great-grandparents.

I hope your Fiancee can find some comfort in this hard time.

1 person likes this

sorry to hear it Dimbee...I grew up without grandparents with the exception of one gramma that I saw only once or twice when I was wee little. I'm sure I missed out on a lot of great experiences.

I hope for you, your fiance and all her loved ones that she is in comfort and goes in peace!

1 person likes this

Hang tight bro. We should all be so lucky to live that long a life.

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear about that buddy, but on the flipside (if such a thing exists under the circumstances) she lived a very long life, and clearly touched many and was a positive influence.

We should all be so lucky.

1 person likes this

Prayers sent. Amazing she has some time to say her goodbyes and can say I love yous a last time. What a blessing she has had such a family and life!

1 person likes this

Thanks everyone, it is much appreciated. Memere is still with us, but she does little more than sleep and when awake, smile at everyone. It has been an incredible showing by the family. Her kids, her grandkids, her great-grandkids and even a couple of great-great-grandkids. She has been blessed with an amazingly loving family. She's such a sweetheart.

Hard to lose someone you love no matter the age. she sounds like a great lady. Glad she is blessed with great support...sounds like she has been a blessing herself during her life.

Thoughts are with you and your fiance.

1 person likes this

sorry man that is some tough poo to go through for you and your old lady....I can only wish I could live to my 90's I doubt I make it pass my 60's///

1 person likes this

Thoughts and prayers, dimbee.

1 person likes this