Photo
- - - - -

Saints Franchise Breesus

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

#101 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

lol

#102 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

I just hope our ownership is taking notes on this. Position the organization to be making these tough decisions moving into the 28-35 window instead of having to make a tough but necessary decision on a 33 year old player at the apex of his abilities. I can't blame Brees wanting to get a serious pay upgrade from the 10 mil/year numbers he has been making. Trouble is, he's 33 years old and will be on the decline. It's a tough spot for NO. I like it...

#103 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

I Don't Want To Get Off On A Rant Here But....

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

I just hope our ownership is taking notes on this. Position the organization to be making these tough decisions moving into the 28-35 window instead of having to make a tough but necessary decision on a 33 year old player at the apex of his abilities. I can't blame Brees wanting to get a serious pay upgrade from the 10 mil/year numbers he has been making. Trouble is, he's 33 years old and will be on the decline. It's a tough spot for NO. I like it...

Breesus knows he has been underpiad his entire tenure in New Orleans. Let walk by the Chargers after his shoulder injury only shitholes New Orleans and Miami showed interest in Brees.
Brees went with New Orleans and they got very lucky. Now Brees wants his damned Payaday.
The times they are a changin'. :D

#104 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

Brees can choose not to sign the franchise tender.

Nah, that would never happen. Forget I mentioned it.

for every sensible team in the league, there's a kansas city or oakland raiders. some dumbass would give up a 2nd for him

Valid point. I even heard some stupid team is working out Randy Moss this week.