Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Fan

Unc Vs Ohio

119 posts in this topic

One can only wonder what this team could be like if everybody was clicking on all cylinders. I guess thats something that will be probably never happen. Hopefully come Sunday Kendall is atleast at 50 or 60 percent because I don't think I can bear to watch another game like that.

Any one else's heart still pounding?

Any one else's heart still pounding?

yes

if UK and KU lose and we get kendall back our chances look amazing

Damn you Barnes, what is your deal? It is like he has mailed it in already, like his eye is on the NBA prize. At this rate he will suck as a pro, if he has heart it does not show. Damn shame with all that talent.

UNC: Regular season NCAA champions and an Elite 8 appearance.

Duke: ......

lmao

Hope State wins. Would be nice to play the Pack.

I'm sure you mean ACC Regular Season....

One can only wonder what this team could be like if everybody was clicking on all cylinders. I guess thats something that will be probably never happen. Hopefully come Sunday Kendall is atleast at 50 or 60 percent because I don't think I can bear to watch another game like that.

One can only wonder what we would look like if we had McDonald, Strickland, Marshall, a 100% Henson, and Barnes playing the way he is supposed to play. That would be a scary team. I was looking forward to seeing that team this year. That team would win the national title easily IMO.

Coming out of a timeout with 11:56 remaining and Ohio having scratched their way back within 39-38 in Friday night's regional semifinal, Reggie Bullock happened to take a look down at the Bobcats bench. What he saw surprised him.

"I saw one of their assistant coaches, and he told them, `They can't win this game without Kendall Marshall on the court,'" Bullock said.

http://www.tarheelblue.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/032412aaa.html

omg don't even let Barnes play overtime. Screw him. honest to God I wish he had gone to Duke.

**moron alert