Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murph

War on Christmas continues

62 posts in this topic

I've been hearing Christmas music everywhere I go since mid-October. Christmas wins.

I've been hearing Christmas music everywhere I go since mid-October. Christmas wins.

I'm sure on XM you can hear it year round!

Utah state senator decides to take matters into his own hands with an over the top proposal. However it is sad if his comments about what some employees are saying to him are true.

http://social.moldova.org/stiri/eng/169980/

Separation between church and state? What's that? We're a christian nation? Huh? What!? That's news to me.

How is postponing a nativity so all the class can take part a bad thing?

Read the article again, the first half. Sounds like it really was cancelled but after a barrage of complaints it was put back on...well into January. Looks very suspicisous that they quickly tried to "make amends" once they realized how many were upset.

I have served on many board of directors over the past 15 years and I would hope that nobody would stand up and make a proposal to eliminate old beloved Christmas traditions of that organization for the sake of PCness. I would go off on their arse for sure...and then probably resign if the measure was voted in.

Read the article again, the first half. Sounds like it really was cancelled but after a barrage of complaints it was put back on...well into January. Looks very suspicisous that they quickly tried to "make amends" once they realized how many were upset.

I have served on many board of directors over the past 15 years and I would hope that nobody would stand up and make a proposal to eliminate old beloved Christmas traditions of that organization for the sake of PCness. I would go off on their arse for sure...and then probably resign if the measure was voted in.

Back in my day we called that "compromise."