Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

NBA Playoffs   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

141 posts in this topic

If LeBron and gang extend and win this series. He will have done TWICE what Michael Jordan was never able to do...BEAT THE BOSTON CELTICS IN THE PLAYOFFS! Jordan was never able to beat Boston when it counted most. Bird always got the best of him.

If they lose, I fully expect people to pile on LeBron for only averaging 31 and 11 this series. It seems some people still want to see him pay for what he did to Slavedriver Gilbert. They see LeBron as the "runaway slave" and treat him as such. The same folks who are giving the Spurs a pass will pile on LeBron for "choking".

Cant wait til tip off!

Wow....you have taken reaching for straws to a whole new level.

If LeBron and gang extend and win this series. He will have done TWICE what Michael Jordan was never able to do...BEAT THE BOSTON CELTICS IN THE PLAYOFFS! Jordan was never able to beat Boston when it counted most. Bird always got the best of him.

If they lose, I fully expect people to pile on LeBron for only averaging 31 and 11 this series. It seems some people still want to see him pay for what he did to Slavedriver Gilbert. They see LeBron as the "runaway slave" and treat him as such. The same folks who are giving the Spurs a pass will pile on LeBron for "choking".

Cant wait til tip off!

LOL..."slavedriver" Gilbert...."runaway slave". Dude you are pathetic.

I actually find humor in you. A person who is so bitter and jaded.....your life must really suck.

Cant wait til tip off!

If being a slave means being paid an NBA-max contract, praised a king, beloved by a city, & given full control of a team then sign me up.

1 person likes this

If being a slave means being paid an NBA-max contract, praised a king, beloved by a city, & given full control of a team then sign me up.

Haven't you heard? It's the white man's fault that LeBron chokes in the 4th quarter.

*ATTENTION*

Prior to all the excuses KT & LBJ fans will make to defend their beloved hero I want to clear some things up. Because we already know where they are gonna place the blame.

1) Don't talk about the NBA MVP Awards; those are given to LeBron. NBA Championships are earned.

2) Wade & Spoelstra haven't won 3 of the last 4 NBA MVPs.

3) Wade & Spoelstra didn't proclaim, "Not 4, not 5, not 6, 7 Championships."

4) Wade & Spoelstra already have an NBA Championship ring, as a player & assistant respectively.

5) Wade & Spoelstra didn't tell their mothers to, "Shut the fug up & sit your ass down."

Wade and Spo have rings, they dont have to try. I love that logic.

Well Ron Rivera has already coached a team to a super bowl, he doesnt need to prove that with the Panthers. Rest on your laurels Ron.

I hate LeBron because he ran away from his slavemaster. He still owes Gilbert. If he wants respect flee to Canada.

Wade and Spo have rings, they dont have to try. I love that logic.

Well Ron Rivera has already coached a team to a super bowl, he doesnt need to prove that with the Panthers. Rest on your laurels Ron.

I hate LeBron because he ran away from his slavemaster. He still owes Gilbert. If he wants respect flee to Canada.

Wrong. Quit letting your jade-filled eyes of racism & bigotry blind you. I will respect LeBron when he leads his team to a Championship as the Finals MVP. Until then, LOL @ LeBron.

Do you respect Steve Nash and Kevin Love? Neither have been in a Finals. Are they chokers too? I bet you ride Nash just as hard for being 38 and ringless huh? You guys move goal posts like you did to Cam. All for Gilbert.

Here we go with that slave bullshit, KT do you know that youre indirectly slapping the common folks in the face when you call a multimillionaire a slave?

Ill read everything else you type, but holy poo man.

LeBron is Dan Gilberts slave. The way he ran away from him was horrible. Ill always pull against him for that. I sympathize with Dan and would feel the same way. LeBron deserves more grief and hate than athletes who commit crimes. What he did to Gilbert and those nice people in Cleveland was worse. Make him pay!