Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeatCheck

2012 SEC Discussion Thread

SEC CHAMP   27 votes

1. 1. Who wins the SEC Championship

• Alabama
    • Arkansas
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • LSU
    • South Carolina
    • Tennessee
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

258 posts in this topic

http://sports.yahoo....378--ncaaf.html

I don't care if there's absolutely noting here....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This really is getting blown way out of proportion. Tyler Bray is a true simpleton. He's not an idiot like "that guy made a dumb pass, he's an idiot." I mean he is like a real-life Navin Johnson.

Also, he doesn't win games, so if that was the requirement for him to get paid, he still wouldn't be breaking any rules.

We just got hit again by NCAA from the Lane Kiffin era, btw. You're a big Kiffin fan, right?

This really is getting blown way out of proportion. Tyler Bray is a true simpleton. He's not an idiot like "that guy made a dumb pass, he's an idiot." I mean he is like a real-life Navin Johnson.

Also, he doesn't win games, so if that was the requirement for him to get paid, he still wouldn't be breaking any rules.

We just got hit again by NCAA from the Lane Kiffin era, btw. You're a big Kiffin fan, right?

I'm a fan of Kiffin's recruiting, I've said countless times he's a terrible x's and o's guy. He will make it through the sanctions because he can keep reloading with five and four star recruits at every position, but the minute sanctions are over USC will break the bank on a HUGE name who is a great recruiter, as well as a great gameday coach unless Kiffin improves significantly in the latter area.....

Muschamp has lost what little faith I had in him. He is fuging garbage.

Florida can't have many mistakes and that's what they are doing. Too many penalties.

Florida would win this game with their defense and time of possession. But like Muschamp said, they have little room for error.

How was that PI on Roberson? Clearly offensive PI in real time and they had time to think about and still came up with PI on UF.

UF guaranteed Sugar Bowl. They really have gutted it out this game. Weird game with momentum switches.

Max Wittek has become my favorite player tonight.

Florida has to have the best resume in NCAAF. Not saying they are the best team, they clearly aren't. But their schedule has been brutal and beat really good teams. If they only didn't shoot themselves vs UGA.

UF definitely has the best resume. If it weren't for this team being so undisciplined, we'd be undefeated and playing for the SEC championship.

If USC wins tonight, it's almost better that we didn't play for the SEC championship and risk losing.

UF definitely has the best resume. If it weren't for this team being so undisciplined, we'd be undefeated and playing for the SEC championship.

If USC wins tonight, it's almost better that we didn't play for the SEC championship and risk losing.

I was thinking the same thing. We really don't have much a shot beating Bama. I'll take my chances tonight.