Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Madden 13 blows 2/10 would not play

118 posts in this topic

So there is no Franchise mode? That's the only reason I ever buy it.

There is a sorry excuse for franchise mode. No more NCAA draft class imports, no offline multi-player franchise, and you can't edit players within franchise (not even jersey numbers or equipment), and you can't use your own custom roster edits in franchise mode.

There is a sorry excuse for franchise mode. No more NCAA draft class imports, no offline multi-player franchise, and you can't edit players within franchise (not even jersey numbers or equipment), and you can't use your own custom roster edits in franchise mode.

Wait, so they TOOK fuging FEATURES OUT?! WITHOUT ADDING STUFF IN TO MAKE UP FOR THAT? AND THEY STILL CHARGE 60 DOLLARS?

ALL THEY DO IS COPY PASTE THE SAME GAME EVERY YEAR AND THEY fuging TAKE poo OUT.

EA YOU MAKE ME RAGE WITH THE BURNING OF A MILLION SUNS.

HOW CAN ANYONE WITH A NON RETARDED IQ STILL BUY THIS poo EVERY YEAR???????????????

1 person likes this

That video I posted takes you through Franchise Mode. Yes, some things are missing but they added an ASS LOAD of new things.

LOL CoW, you weren't playing man!

I learned a long time ago how to enjoy Madden, 1st I never buy a new game I will wait 3-6 months or longer after the game is out and buy it for $10...2nd repeat step 1 .

I'm really enjoying Madden 12 just started my 2nd season in Franchise mode.

never paid more then $10 for a Madden game since 2006

1 person likes this

Anyone else having issues resigning pretty much any of your players? My game tells me I have 4.02 Mil in cap room, and I try to sign a backup to 1 year/800k deal and it says i dont have enough funds.

I'll wait until week 2 of the regular season to buy it. Final roster update will be out, and maybe a patch or two. I sort of dig the XP stuff. Almost makes me wonder if Zynga made the game haha.

After a few more games online, it's clear that interceptions are way too easy. They'll have to tone that down. The changes in the passing game add a lot and give the game a more natural feel. Far from a perfect game but at least I can tell they are moving in the right direction.

lol madden. You guys still play that crap game? That's what happens when the competition is bought and the NFL goes to bed with EA. EA in general is a good company but they churn out this poo every year, they put no effort into it at all because they know that you will but their poo. Even if it is that, poo.

It's a monopoly that needs to be stopped. I'm glad I stopped playing madden years ago.

You are so right bro. ESPN was about to take over before the NFL sold us out.