• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 rainwater

rainwater

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

Don't despair though, most times with NFL network they do show the games in the home markets and as they threaten to block out Raleigh when Panthers ticket sales are slow, hope for one of the stations to carry it, if not any sports bar, Woody's, Draft, Carolina Ale House, Tobacco Road, etc, wil have it on.

The game will only be shown on a local station in the Charlotte market, not the Raleigh market. Otherwise, you have to have NFL Network. This has always been the rule for the NFL Network.

#32 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

If we win it is going to be a turning point for a franchise imo.... I would kill to have tickets you guys have no idea. Maybe I'll have to settle with BWW. I'm giddy just thinking about it, our seconday is going to have to come up huge

#33 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:22 PM

Eli is Mr. Clutch, our defense is gonna have to make plays ALL GAME LONG for us to win. Odds are stacked against us. Short week at home, coming off a good win at home the week prior, against a well coached "old timey" franchise. Traditionally Panthers dont perform well in these games. It will be very crucial for our coaching staff to have our team ready for Thursday night.

#34 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

It's going to be an ugly game, like almost every Thursday game is. Be prepared for both sides to struggle.

The past two times the Panthers have played the Giants in a nationally televised games have been big wins for Carolina (the playoff shutout, and the rushing record game a few years ago).

I predict a 20-16 Panthers win

#35 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

It's going to be an ugly game, like almost every Thursday game is. Be prepared for both sides to struggle.

The past two times the Panthers have played the Giants in a nationally televised games have been big wins for Carolina (the playoff shutout, and the rushing record game a few years ago).

I predict a 20-16 Panthers win

You skipped Sunday Night Football OT loss....it's o.k., I would as well...

#36 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,694 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:48 PM

huge momentum for whatever team wins this game.

hopefully it will be us. if we can pull off two wins and stay healthy going into the georgia dome it'll do a lot for our chances.

#37 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

You skipped Sunday Night Football OT loss....it's o.k., I would as well...

Haha

#38 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:00 PM

Going to have to pressure Eli the whole game relentlessly. never let up. Do to him what we did to the Brees and the Saints*. Limit his passing yards and contain the run. Get key stops then go and score on them. We got this.

#39 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,683 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

HUGE test for the OLine. Giants DLine is no joke. If the OLine looks anything like they did in week 1 things could get ugly.

#40 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,275 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Eli is Mr. Clutch, our defense is gonna have to make plays ALL GAME LONG for us to win. Odds are stacked against us. Short week at home, coming off a good win at home the week prior, against a well coached "old timey" franchise. Traditionally Panthers dont perform well in these games. It will be very crucial for our coaching staff to have our team ready for Thursday night.

Eli is also Mr. Throw up a Prayer.....

Giants also are Fairley one dimensional these days. They also have the short week and have to travel.

#41 PantherBlue

PantherBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

Eli is often underestimated. He just put up over 500 yards! That is ridiculous. I hope we have a good game plan for him and the defense plays well.

#42 Steven Smiff

Steven Smiff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, NC

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

We can't have Eli throw for 500 yds and expect to win.

#43 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:47 PM

I am interested to see how our pass coverage will hold up vs this Giants passing gm.

#44 Banjo

Banjo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:50 PM

I'm hoping for an exciting shootout... but every time I do that, the game turns out to be a boring dud

#45 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

Every game in the NFL is huge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com