Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cams Post game Comment

109 posts in this topic

Posted

what are the odds he stays on this team after his contract is over?

well, if they would go ahead and fugging change, then I say pretty good maybe! He doesn't want to be a lame duck for 10 more games no more than we do

Posted

I've long said there is no way Cam would leave this team, but if we don't turn it around he is going to want nothing more than to do that.

Posted

It's like players that don't want to play for the Bobcats. We all love Cam but he in no way shape or form is required to be loyal to garbage. If he ups his play that would help, but let's face it, the whole organization is weak. I'd rather be elsewhere too. We definitely have a chance at losing Cam. Let's build a winner around him so he will indeed be loyal.

Posted

Really seemed like Cam was calling out the bum coaches.

Posted

I would trade him for Sanchez in a NY minute

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam has every right to call out the org

Posted

We go over this every week....

Bottom line is he is better than the chuds, Riveras, and other players on the roster. He could go to the owner right now and have these guys fired IMO if he was that type of guy.

Kind of hoping he speaks out and gets them fired. He deserves better than these losers

Posted

Cam going to New York to play for Rex Ryan :((

Screw that... Cam should go to San Fran! Great coach, smart front office... he would thrive there

Posted

"Same script, by the same director...."

I think he's taking his shots at Chud.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've long said there is no way Cam would leave this team, but if we don't turn it around he is going to want nothing more than to do that.

You got free pie on that one. Clicked the wrong button as I wanted to quote your post...

Anyway, why would you think that? Because he is the biggest star we have ever had? Why would he want to stay here. THe best WR is about done, got so much wrapped up in RBs, no money to bring in good FAs.

Another thing is, I bought a Cam jersey this year. It was against my rules to buy jerseys and the last one I bought was a Kerry Collins jersey. Gone next year..

Posted

Cam has every right to call out the org

Really? Did the org fumble the ball against Atlanta?

Posted

keep this to yourself. the panthers are in negoiations with the Eagles regarding a trade for cam and massive draft picks for Vick